The Bank of Stank

Hey do your TK plants only grow three fronds per leaf?

7 Likes

When she’s young that’s the case but as you can see her she’s sporting lots of 5 fingers.

22 Likes

Awe man i never get to have any fun :lying_face:. Guess I’ll slink out the door. But I’m taking some of that TK and Bubba Kush for the hubby lmao.

9 Likes

Let me know if you ever want to try them. I’m happy to spread them around while I still have them. I’m sure hubby would be smitten.

14 Likes

maybe some day I will get it correct

7 Likes

Ha! Exactly! Saw there is a OG BBQ in Okie this summer. OG PARTY This Summer

5 Likes

I’m not going to Oklahoma… haha!

6 Likes

Its all looking great in the Bank.
I’d keep the BK too, its a nice “go to” smoke.
Love your variety man, need to have options.

2 Likes

I have ak beans

1 Like

At day 45 and the buds are swelling and getting me all excited. Some real winners in this round. Only the Death Star had a fade going whereas normally this tent is faded everywhere. I’m real pleased with that BAS nutrient pack.

And here is my veg madness. A simple 2 layer, 2x3ft tent but with 20 something moms, a couple extra copies, 6 seed plants. It’s just about full.

31 Likes

I had to take some shots while my wife had the nice camera out. Cheers to week 7 and the weekend!

Mother of Berries

GG4

Forbidden Fruit

Gooey

SR71 Purple Kush

Apple Fritter

Durban with the fattest buds in both tents.

MAC1

Skunk Tangerine

42 Likes

At 8 weeks now there are none quite ready to chop yet except for the Mother of Berries. She’s got ambers all over the place even though looks-wise she could use another week. She was thrown into flower at a fairly small size and stayed squat through stretch. But she’s got some seriously chunky buds. I could pull in a great haul just by vegging her to a decent size. The smell is strong of chemical berry. I mean like obviously fake berry scent, like electric blue jolly rancher or something. Can’t wait for the smoke.

37 Likes

That sounds pretty tasty, though. Been a long time since I ate a Jolly Rancher haha… That Sky Cuddler Kush I grew last round has developed a “Watermelon Jolly Rancher” flavor as it’s cured (in addition to the Classic OG Flavor), pretty fucking awesome. Been getting more pronounced the longer it sits in the jars. I’ve been like,”Wait, I know this flavor, what is it…?” Totally takes me back to when I was ten years old.

I don’t eat candy anymore, but when my weed tastes like it, I get pretty stoked haha…

14 Likes

Are you type that won’t let any sugar touch your lips? That’s pretty hard to do these days. It seems to be in everything. But I totally understand about not eating candy anymore. I can’t remember the last time I had a jolly rancher or lollipop. But chocolate, oohhh baby you best watch out. I eat all my kids Halloween candy for THEIR health.

14 Likes

Nah, it’s not like that. I just don’t really like sweets. I drink like fifteen or twenty White Claws a day haha, so I guess I ingest a shitload of artificial sweetener. Candy and soda just kinda gross me out. The White Claws do, too, actually haha.

8 Likes

At only 60 days the GG4 is impressive in both bud size and frost. She stretches like crazy and is just a mess of branches, kind of like TK. Going by the scope she is not nearly done yet but I couldn’t resist taking this early tester branch. I’m all too familiar with this clone. I’ve had many friends grow her out, and I’ve smoked even more of it. It’s not my favorite smoke. It’s strong but just kind of makes me feel dumb, lacking creativity. I figure I won’t keep her around very long but I’m still excited to experiment with different harvest days and see if it changes anything.

35 Likes

In 2016 we were getting packs of GG4. I found it to be similar in effects. Kinda racy for me at first, then a couchlock stupor leaving me useless lol. I’ve always heard 70 days was the sweet spot, but some people go even longer? Yours is looking awesome

11 Likes

Thanks! I’ve heard 70 is the sweet spot also…
but-you-dont-have-to-take-my-word-for-it

8 Likes

Early samples of the SR71 Pure Kush are outstanding. Amazing fruity musky taste and a stellar high that leaves me feeling warm, fuzzy and buzzy. No anxiety from this smoke at all. I’m taking her at 60 days and the trichs are in the zone. Will definitely be running this again. She can’t seem to support her own bud weight and definitely needs support mid-way into flowering. I will spread her frame out more and trim the lowers next time. She’s a dense leafy bush.

30 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face: I’m sitting on a pack of the SR-71 F5’s and your pics and description of that clone have me a bit excited :relaxed:

That GG4 looks fantastic as well!

12 Likes