The Bank of Stank

Definitely worth upgrading if yours have those plastic retainers on them. Plastic just gets brittle after all that time under bright lights. Metal chains for me now. I’m done messing around.

9 Likes

Mechanics wire is a good option as well.

6 Likes

Please tell me that you took cuttings or made F2s of the Chocolate Rain. E$kobar’s cultivars have always been worthy of preservation in my experience. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

I attempted to F2 them with the only male out of the 4 beans, but I’m not sure if the pollination took. I don’t see any obvious beans but I did it early in flowering so they may be buried. Fingers crossed that it at least made a dozen. :crossed_fingers:

And don’t forget the @ sign too LOL
E$kob@r

7 Likes

F !! Sorry man, sux

14 Likes

Here’s what I’ve been using & I recommend them :+1:

About 2 meters long, I’d guess the working capacity might be 500Lbs. It is a slippery silky material and shows no sign of ageing (after 4 years). I tie off the loose end as well.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

I banked some serious stank today. Trichs were just where I like them, mostly cloudy with some amber meatballs. I took down Chocolate Rain #1 and Death Stomper #1 at 61 days. The Chocolate Rain was surprisingly skunky when I finally pulled it out. Just covered in trichs. The Death Stomper gave me a little chub because it just reminds me of Death Star so much. Trimming it up was like a sour/skunky bomb went off. Dead easy trim job as well. Very much excited to try it!

Death Stomper - Ice River Genetics

Chocolate Rain - E$kob@r

40 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous plants.

9 Likes

Mmm mmm I love stank. Which plant is which? The purple fade on the first one is just about nutworthy haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

Those looked very tasty great job!!

6 Likes

Just edited the names in, thanks. Yes, the Death Stomper’s purple yellow hues are excellent. I saved a few leaves to press.

6 Likes

Absolutely love the colors of them !!! @schmarmpit nice work especially with the Chocolate Rain

4 Likes

Took down Chocolate Rain #2 of 3 today at 9 weeks flowering. Just a couple days after CR#1 and the trichs were quickly ripening. CR#3 is taking her sweet time and will likely be timed with the Orange Goji at 10 weeks.

Now that some plants are out, the Orange Goji has its first time getting to stretch out and soak in the rays. Actually it’s a bit light bleached at the top. The buds are medium sized but dense as rocks. And the plant has a funky stink to it, not much orange that I can tell but these Death Stompers are just overpowering most everything else.

24 Likes

I’ve now got all 4 Death Stompers down at 67 days. This is such a great cross! I’m so happy with them I might have to run them again. Only problem is they are too smelly, says my better half. I had to get new scrubbers and harvest was still too much to hide. You take a nug out the jar and the whole block knows. 3 of 4 leaned hard toward Death Star, great yielders, and the 4th was a candy grape frosty low yielder. The smoke is tasty, strong, and a creeper kind of high with lots of body at the end. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a pretty good representation of Death Star.

29 Likes

You did a great job!! Those pictures look great. I am late to the thread. Where are those death stompers from if you don’t mind me asking?

4 Likes

Looking for that death star stank!

4 Likes

and 67 days sound like a extra bonus

4 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/death-stomper/

5 Likes

Thank you great job once again :clap:

4 Likes

Check out this beautiful Chocolate Rain #3. This is the only 1 of 3 that actually smells like a bitter dark chocolate. I hardly ever get that smell from weed. She’s taking her sweet time. I’ll give both her and Orange Goji until 10 weeks and then it’s chop time.

28 Likes