The Bank of Stank

Why sointly! Here’s the TK cured for about 1 month plus some. And now I’ve got to smoke some.

29 Likes

YES! ask and you shall receive! that’s my first time seeing TK nugs, so so so nice, thank you, now let’s see the Death Star, Skunk Tangerine, Grape Ape, and Bubba :joy:

i did see skunk tangerine above but not the others from what i remember?

9 Likes

Breeder of “Orange Goji” can’t seem to get enought iof Goji !!!

3 Likes

@schmarmpit I know you said the TK is a bitch to root. How long are we talking? And you don’t use a cloner, correct?

5 Likes

…and I got a little too ripped just then. I have to be careful with the TK. Next time I’m just going to smoke a single bract, haha. That’s a downside with the TK, I can get uncomfortably high if I do too much. But the comedown is eventually a great and relaxed feeling.

I never seem to follow through with nug shots or samples. But thanks for asking. I should take the time and add some more strains, especially the ones I like. It will be really handy to look back on all this some day. I almost hate to put any review down in writing because my sentiments always seem to change with time.

And I just love snapping pics of fresh flowers more than dried bud. Like this Bubba Kush at only 41 days. My choice cut time is right around 9 weeks.

I eventually got all of my TK cuts to root but some of them took up to 4 weeks. I use rapid rooters in a vented humidity dome.

huh? wuh?
50State bred Orange Goji. Orgnkid bred Skunk Tangerine.

18 Likes

I’m going to top her this week and throw her in the cloner. Leave her as long as she needs!

8 Likes

I’m fairly certain that hawkman’s shtick is leaving the wrong comments on the wrong threads. There can be no other explanation. Seen ‘em do it all over various logs, always in the wrong place.

10 Likes

Took about 2 wks in my aerocloner

4 Likes

Sorry - I will try to post correctly - being that’s it an issue for you !!!

1 Like

Who said it was “an issue” for me? I always get a big kick out of it, like,”Oh, here goes hawkman, posting in the wrong thread again…” haha! I think it’s funny.

8 Likes

That’s what I got from it @minitiger , kind of like @antheis now has his official tag line: “Ya gonna F2 that?” Or @Abbbian saying “You’ll love it here, guaranteed” in the Introduce Yourself thread😂
We all smoke weed (except @Aglanthia, who grows for her hubby :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), and sometimes it shows up when we post!
Love you Antheis, Abbbian, Hawkman and Aglanthia.:bear::revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

What? You love everybody you tagged in that post EXCEPT me??? Fuck you then… haha.

Just kidding. But yeah, I just figured hawkman’s fucking around. I dunno. I really do always chuckle to myself whenever I see those posts, always in the wrong place about the wrong thing. It’s funny!

Anywayyyyyy…

12 Likes

Lol, love you too @minitiger , there’s plenty of Heady Bear love to go around

7 Likes

@minitiger I love you!! :flushed: :hugs: It’s a tie now!!! Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures!!!
I mean… don’t you love it here too!? Guaranteed!! Without a doubt!! :laughing:

5 Likes

I feel the love for my absent ass lol. Love you too @HeadyBearAdventures

6 Likes

Oh great, @minitiger let in all the riff raff. Are you going to bring up politics next?

Listen people, this Bank is not for everyone. We have rules in here. Dress is strictly formal. There is a minimum account holding of 1,000 stanks. We rub dabs into our shaved armpits. We don’t have much history of serving people like you, with usernames beginning in “A”. If you’re here to goof off then take it to the Shark Tank, otherwise, I look forward to your dank deposits.

21 Likes

I’m rocking my white tie!

My girlfriend can confirm I have many more than the minimum necessary.

Full disclosure, I sometimes let a little stubble grow in; I like the 5 o’clock underarm shadow vibe.

Dodged that bullet!

All new clients can check in with me, I’ll be your cashier and judge of appropriate dankness!

8 Likes

I did? Shit… I’m actually usually very good at cultivating my party guest lists, I was literally just putting together my Summer Solstice June 21 Party Invitee List like two minutes ago. For real. If some of y’all want to come, that’d be cool. But only some of y’all. The rest of you guys are not invited.

12 Likes

I feel like we’d get along pretty well in the real world. There’s a few people on here that I just assume we’d jive. That is, after you get over the disconnect from how you picture them in your head.

I didn’t get the invite but I felt it was implied. I’m packing up the wife and kids, save us a spot! Us Ohio bumpkins never been to Cali yet.

14 Likes

Hey do your TK plants only grow three fronds per leaf?

7 Likes