The Bank of Stank

Yeah there’s a couple 5 blades in there but only off the main stem, all the side branches give trifoliates only. Seems to be a trait of the legit cut. Next will be to see how good it actually is. I’m unimpressed with the plant itself from a cultivation standpoint.

9 Likes

Schmarm was, too. And he’s keeping her around… haha. Just saying!

9 Likes

She can be a drag, no doubt. Also factor in a 12 week flower time, at least that’s when Caleb says he takes her. I’ve sampled some at 9, 10, and 11 weeks. It’s all good, but it does get better on the longer end. Next I’ll have to go to 12 but that would be the longest strain I have going.

Here she is a little before 9 weeks. This is why everyone puts up with her shit. These dense buds just stack out of nowhere. And most importantly the smoke is superb. Citrus cleaner gas kush, ooooh yeah. Almost a bit too intense for me at times though.

29 Likes

Is that the TK? That’s what was hoping to get down the road.

4 Likes

12 weeks seems a bit excessive but definitely doable. I wonder if doing 11on/13off will shorten that up any :thinking:

@DGCloud Yes, that is definitely the TK cut.

8 Likes

I’m gonna have to try that one of these days. I love the gas petrol flavors ever since OG kush came out back in the 90s.

2 Likes

so which one of you is gonna hit the tk with @Tonygreen gg4 ril pollen?

5 Likes

Someone has stable RIL pollen? My entire pack from the group grow show hermed out on me. I still have a gold retail pack left to run at some point. I was actually thinking of hitting the TK with this nice Kryptonite(NL2 x 89NL) male I found.

11 Likes

Oh how prophetic this post will be. 2 more gens to go lol

5 Likes

I told myself I was going to skip the hassle of a summer grow, but I just couldn’t resist with all these new strains to get through! Best of luck to all the contenders.

33 Likes

whooaa im ready

6 Likes

how was the last forbidden fruit compared to mother of berries? if youre re running both, im sure they were both great

10 Likes

Both were my first time. So far I prefer the Forbidden Fruit in pretty much all aspects. But I’m running them both again to make sure. The MOB smells amazing while growing but has lost much of the excitement a few weeks into cure now. The smoke is nothing too special so far as I can tell. It does pull good weight but the FF is even heavier. The FF has amazing smelling and tasting buds and so far the high is decent. But another month cure should really tell the tale.

14 Likes

doesn’t it taste so god damn good?? i have 3 to pick from from a 6 s1 pop, the other 3 didn’t clone

11 Likes

Haha yeah this one is sweet orange and dark sour cherry with some kind of musk. It’s really fantastic.

15 Likes

Although they all look great, I’m Most excited to see that SC Blue Dream. Never seen her grow, just grabbed a few hybrids. Thank you for the summer grow

14 Likes

I’m with you! I’m most excited about the Blue Dream, and also the Blueberry, and well basically all the new ones lol. I thought the Blue Dream would shoot up but the stretch has been modest. Nothing like the Kali Mist at least. She might need to get her neck broke soon enough.

14 Likes

I’m about half way through dry trimming and shucking the Death Star. I’ve likely got a couple hundred seeds already. If anyone is interested in trying them out just holler at me!

Death Star clone only x (AJ Sour Diesel x Sensi Star F3)
EDIT: Thanks to @Heavenlygoo, this cross will be called ‘A New Hope’.

36 Likes

I would call her “a new hope” lol.

13 Likes

Emperors Folly?

5 Likes