The Bank of Stank

Have you ever tried orange tree? I heard that one was really orange as well? What your favorite strains you got going now?

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of or tried Orange Tree.

Problem is, I can’t pick a favorite. They’re all good. When I think about what 5 I want to hold onto I realize I would just end up getting tired of any choice. So that’s my cue to finish this little clone experiment (now 1.5 years in) and get back to my seeds. I’m very close to letting go of all these moms, just as long as I’ve grown it twice. It’s fun having a great clone library but I just don’t have the space or patience to keep managing them all. And I much prefer hunting through seeds.

I’m running a bunch of new ones this upcoming round though: Blueberry, Blue Dream, GMO, Purple Urkle, Afghan Mango, and @HolyAngel SSDD F2 cut.

17 Likes

Man, just when I think you can’t make your show anymore fun to watch, you throw out more gems. I read this stoned on my couch and starting chanting Urkle! Urkle, Urkle! Can’t wait til you get to flowering them!

9 Likes

@schmarmpit What kind of light are you using in bloom? I’m long overdue for an upgrade.

5 Likes

I’ve got HLG quantum boards in both tents. The 3x3 has a 260W 4000K and the 4x4 has a 600W 3000K. It’s way too much for that space though. I barely ever get it above 400W or it stresses them. They are great lights but if I was doing it again I would probably be using strip lights for more even coverage.

11 Likes

I heard orange tree was from green line seeds(GLO) I think it won a cup somewhere as well. I bought some seeds of them because of that. Let me know if you want acouple to try out? I got you!

4 Likes

Ah I have almost the same setup. Only vegging in the 2.5x2.5 tho so I barely run 100w across two 4k boards. and then flower is 4 3500k rspecs on a 600h-54ab but I also cannot run it more than ~450w without seeing light stress ^^

8 Likes

Here’s a Death Star bud that’s been growing against the tent wall the entire time.

WATCH OUT!
Flat Top up in this bank!

24 Likes

I took the Skunk Tangerine at 74 days this round, longer than last time. I might go for 11+ weeks next time. She just keeps bulking. And I grew her big enough that I might actually share some this time…maybe.

This is one of the four main branches, all non-sugar leaf removed. She makes big juicy colas. This stuff is great smoke! It’ll be a good summer.

35 Likes

I’m so jealous…but I’ll be OK.

7 Likes

Would you be willing to take in this cut? I’m happy to share.

11 Likes

I wish I could right now. I don’t have anything set up. I was going to ask you when I had some cuts to trade. Are you getting ready to phase her out?

4 Likes

No worries. I’ll keep her around a good while. She’s one of the few I can honestly say is a keeper. And thanks, but no trade needed. The Bank is too full right now!

9 Likes

I appreciate the offer and the generosity.

4 Likes

So you’re saying I need to just move that over to the veg tray then :heart_eyes:

Almost got the TK ready to flower out. Maybe another week to go.

8 Likes

Yeah buddy, rock and roll! Excited to see what your table does with them. Yeah the Skunk Tangerine just has a solid high and outrageous orange terps. Haven’t found anyone that doesn’t love it.

And watch out for that TK, she stretches like crazy. You’re going to need to support her pretty early on. Total flop fest.

12 Likes

Much appreciated brother! Now that I see it, I am pretty sure that you posted it in my thread at the other spot. My apologies. I definitely did not mind reading it again and looking at your beautiful pictures though haha. Definitely an awesome write up. Thank you again for giving my work space in your garden and for doing such a beautiful job with it. Those flowers are gorgeous. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Look at that big ole foxtail looks like the Eiffel Tower :metal:

6 Likes

Alright, went ahead and moved the skunk tangerine into the veg tray. She’s not much bigger than when I got her but she should turn around in there now.

Moved the TK into the flower tent at a foot tall to see what happens…

Already got all the yoyo’s at least and took a couple cuts before flip that hopefully root in the aerocloner :+1:

21 Likes

Wow, man, look at all those trifoliates. It’s, like, nothing but trifoliates. That’s kinda cool. I dunno why, but I only get excited if a plant has either three-bladed fan leaves or thirteen haha.

11 Likes