The Bank of Stank

Yeah fuck all of that haha. I grow way too many cultivars and make way too many seeds to let any intersex plants stick around. I usually run seed plants and then a cutting of each seed plant 2-3 times through my testing flower room before any cut makes it to my production flower room.

If you are looking for orange, I could include some Tropicanna Cookies F3s that I made with the Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish seeds when I send those. You can grow out the F3s whenever you wish. Quite a few “Orange Creamsicle” plants were to be found in the F2s that I looked through. No worries either way. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Ooohhh yes yes yes. I’ll likely grow then orange ones right next to the others!

1 Like

I’ve earned them and a mental breakdown and I deserve it.

4 Likes

Just had a great read though your journal.
Very nice ladies you have going on in here.
I always zip tie my filter straps for added security, had one fall once, that was the end of that :laughing:
That Cherry Ak sure had some thick caylaxes and great structure.
That Chocolate Rain was beautiful.
That Death Stomper looks crazy. I grew out Deathstar once and had a buddy (a mountain man, grower) come over and smoked it, he said that was the only time he hallucinated from smoking :rofl::rofl::rofl: was some powerful stuff.
I got some Sour Bubble and some Sour Strawberry I can’t wait to pop sometime in the fall.
I saw you said in here BOG has passed? Is that true?

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping in. Those Death Stomper were my favorite smoke in the past few grows. It’s been enough to get me back on the hunt for the original Death Star. It’s still very much around in Ohio just got to know the right crew.

Yeah BOG passed a couple months ago unfortunately. Sounds like his boy may pick back up with the business. Mrs Bog is still kicking too.

4 Likes

I think that single AK plant got OleReynard some good attention, deservedly so. The smoke is VERY potent. Not much flavor I can smell or taste on this gal other than calling it “hashy”, and the smoke is so smooth. It’s become my wife’s go-to smoke now. I’ve got like 10 other plants to smoke, she’s tried them all and goes for the AK every time.

10 Likes

I don’t think I could handle the Death Star anymore anyways :rofl::rofl: that was when I was still full of piss and vinager :rofl::rofl:
Been away for a bit, and when I start growing I pop back around​:grin::grin:
Glad to see you finally threw down a journal, thanks for sharing your beautiful ladies.

Sad to hear about BOG, didn’t Know him personally, we chatted here and there and was always cool to me…

2 Likes

That’s awesome, that’s like my ol’ lady and RiekoX’s Dark Devil x SBR. I could have 10 different jars and she’ll pic that one every time.
Gotta keep the ladies happy…:grin::grin:

4 Likes

Hey Schmarmpit please feel free to.put any pics from my hands to yours over on the Shanty Bar wall.
Thank you again for a great grow

5 Likes

Consider it done brother. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Looks like the MWCB fem I have is starting to throw male parts. Very frustrating since it’s more than halfway through and looking great. But I can already see spots that have single seeds growing. The male bits are showing up all over unfortunately. Got to go.

So that’s herms on Putang fem, MWCB fem, and the Lemon G x Orange Skunk this grow. Ouch. Haven’t had bad luck like this in a while. I know my environment is legit. Thankfully I went big this round and still have 9 plants doing great. Can probably reduce my tents now.

19 Likes

Damnit man!!! Thats rough. Especially after half way through. Seems a lot of people had males and herms in those MWCB fems? Thats why i steer clear of fems for the most part. I just received an order from attitude today and ended up with some fem freebies. Forgot to switch the freebies to regs at checkout. Kinda mad at myself for that one.

7 Likes

Yeah the MWCB have certainly had a mixed reception so far. I hear ya on the fem stuff. I’ve certainly had good fem beans, and regs that herm, but I typically avoid starting fems as well. Usually just to fill a few holes (wink wink).

The mid-flower Frosty Award goes to this JOTI Afghani. My first JOTI attempt and certainly not my last.

The mid-flower Stank Award goes to this Mendo Breath clone from Clonify. Absolutely reeks of gas on these oily trichs.

20 Likes

Mine as well get all the bad luck out of the way now. Espically with going big this round! Here’s to calm seas ahead.
Also regardless of the herms or not I’ll have to say you have we pretty stellar looking plants!

3 Likes

My buddy and I both ran mms seeds and didnt have any herm issues from seed… he did 4 putang seeds and got 3 phenos. I got cuts of 2 phenos from him. I did a star pupil and a freebie. They both threw nuts during reveg and threw waxy 1 leaf fans. The putangs both rooted from cut and revegged with no nanners.
That’s only me tho. I’ve also heard a lot about herm in his genetics. The smell is incredible on the putang tho, even after cure. What I have run of his stuff has been fire, I can say that much.

1 Like

Man that mendo looks beautiful, I still haven’t gotten to flower any of my clones.

2 Likes

Got 3 of them Afghanis going myself nice looking product so far.

1 Like

I appreciate the perspective. The smell was so good I’m probably going to cautiously run the remaining seed. 3 herms in the same tent makes me think it’s me.

If you have herms from the seeds I have cuts that I’ve flowered that are both nice. It’s worth at least 1 run imo the smell is strong and unique and carries over into cure. Frosty purple flowers. The high is kinda a light sativa buzz. Like a happy high is the best way to describe it. Kinda fluffy buds tho… I’m running it one more time to try to get a few zips of each. If it were more indy dom or a better yielder I’d hang onto it.

18 Likes

The Purple Unicorn that was decimated by the fallen air filter in the last round has now risen from the (sm)ashes like a blazing Pheonix. Probably the last run I’ll do with these unless this pheno really impresses smoke-wise.

29 Likes