The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

I guess, but…free money!!!

2 Likes

Free. Ive been paying taxes a long time. Lol

8 Likes

Love that show as well. I still remember being so excited when it came out in the uk when I was a kid. Particularly love the burgler, trick or treating and riot episodes. https://youtu.be/ObYDa9scMDs

If you haven’t seen it I’ve been loving Count Arthur Strong. Less crass but enjoyably silly.

1 Like

Hey… this where all the canadians hang out eh?
I started growing in 89 on the north delta/surrey BC border… fun times
These days I’m retired in the south central interior.
I grow inside and am making the transition from HID to LED as I am able to fit it in to my budget.
I ditched the 1000MH for my 7.5 x 7.5x8 veg room and am running an HLG600 Bspec veg light on 70%. Great light so far.
Usually I do multi strain light dep runs in my greenhouse and attached shed over our short summer, wrapping up by sept 10th when the first frosts are arriving. Not sure I’m gonna grow outside this year though.

anyhow… just checkin in… I’ll be around.

19 Likes

Welcome to the Contingent @SHSC-1

3 Likes

Welcome aboard…lot’s of great people on here. Glad to have you…

2 Likes

Welcome, and likely ive been through or worked and lived in where you reside depending on what you classify as south central interior aka 100mile house area and or kamloops or okanagan region if talking southern interior.

Welcome.

4 Likes

Howdy, American here who loves my GWN family.

I have a question,
has anyone heard of the breeder Alchemist?
At least I think thats his name. I have a cross that has Congo x Kandahar and Im pretty sure he made that cross. I just wanted to learn more about the Congo, pretty sure it was one of those 1-3 clones that went around Canada over a decade ago

2 Likes

I have just noticed that freeseeds.ca is temporarily shut down until further notice.
I have no idea why, but I hope the person that runs it is doing okay. :green_heart:

5 Likes

Got me a couple of these today

I now have precious metals in my portfolio :joy:

9 Likes

What are they charging for one of those?

1 Like

I saw that as well. Hopefully its temporarily, but it says if permanent they’ll return seeds to breeders. That doesn’t sound promising.
I sent them a self addressed envelope once, and got some Kush seeds in a little plastic vial, pummeled into dust. This place could teach them a thing or two about shipping seeds.

3 Likes

You should melt that down and spray it on your plants to make feminized seeds. image

3 Likes

I have SO MUCH raw silver kicking around this old house lol.

2 oz of it in reclaimed photographic silver I intend to forge into a ring one day.

2 Likes

They were given to me so I’m not sure. Maybe $40?

3 Likes

Hey y’all!

I’m having a hard time finding Surround WP in Ontario. This is a Kaolin Clay based wettable and sprayable insect repellant and heat stress preventer for fruit trees and other such things.

I can get Kaolin Clay from a local place but it’s cray-cray $$$$ for my purpose versus the already made Surround WP protectant.

4 Likes

@Pigeonman

4 Likes

I imagine yours is more fun @Neb

http://www.nebsfunworld.com/

1 Like

The perfect way to launder money :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldtimerunderground !

2 Likes