The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

My wife didn’t ask me to turn on my wifi hotspot today so I think it’s good lol

6 Likes

Everything is working here now.

4 Likes

Wise :canada: say: never get all your utilities from 1 tyrant. :+1:

11 Likes

dont forget WestJet on there for most consistent airline to lose luggage! My daughter’s carseat magically vanished on a direct flight from Halifax to Vancouver, and has not turned up since July 1st.

7 Likes

Wow. Did they give you a loaner? How were you able to drive away from the airport with no car seat?

3 Likes

They gave us a loaner which barely fit. Luckily family in the area had an extra seat so we were okay, but still how do they lose an oversized bag labelled Infant car seat. Hopefully it shows up before we go back haha

3 Likes

With a child!? Wow I admire your resolve.

4 Likes

My house still has no internet, cable or home phone, luckily my and the wifes cell are with telus.
Roger’s really shit the bed with this 24 hour outage that they can’t even tell us what happened or have any clue when it will be restored.
Sure makes them look incompetent

3 Likes

Unfortunately it’s typically whatever airport it goes through not the airline, as baggage runs through them and those contractors whom do the baggage handling as they do all the flights not just one airline.

Saying that would not be surprised it got lost at YVR had an issue this year with a check luggage as well.

2 Likes

We were up and running this morning…what area are you in?

1 Like

North of Toronto by about an hour

4 Likes

Howdy neighbor.

3 Likes

I’m an hour or so west down the 401.

2 Likes

Sometimes the Beaverton really hits it good.

“Putin decides cyber attack on Canada not necessary because Rogers already did such a great job.”

Many of us are pretty close by it seems. I live where the DVP ends.

10 Likes

Me Too, but the other end. Lol

3 Likes

I used to live there too :shushing_face:

3 Likes

The’s a big Cliff with a beach at it’s base where I am. There’s a “highway” just down the street from me but it’s only “#2”. :man_shrugging:

We should have a Golden Horseshoe OG get together!

6 Likes

Howdy neighbors @CanuckistanPete @Foreigner @Floyd @Yetigrows

6 Likes

@Justblazin , if i’m about 15km from @Foreigner we’re neighbours too lol

3 Likes

Ya man a golden horseshoe og get together would be awesome, probably end up looking like wildfires have started in Southern Ontario

2 Likes