The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Haha, shit sorry
Howdy neighbor, I’m close to barrie

2 Likes

Great beaches! Weird fucking vibe though that Barrie lols.

I’m in scarbs so I get it.

3 Likes

Aww I work close in the winter, Markham rd and finch

2 Likes

I’m over in Brampton…

… I’ll bet Doug’s cottage would be about right for ‘a gathering’… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Barbecue, swimming… room to pitch a tent…

Party into the night and then an Armoured Corps breakfast…
…(cold pizza & warm beer) :rofl: :vulcan_salute:… you know… start a tradition…

Cheers
G

8 Likes

EWWWWW lolz.

6 Likes

3.5 to 4 hrs drive from GTA :wink:

7 Likes

Party at Foreigner’s place!

The apt is a bit small so it’s standing room only.

6 Likes

I’d offer my place, but Chewie can be a wee bit ummm…“territorial” and might just bite yer ass like he did to @Colby

10 Likes

The face of an angel.

4 Likes

Correction. This is where I actually live

6 Likes

Here is Lucy Von Rotherwood the 2nd… The Island’s official Canine Queen…
She likes to pick a good spot to keep an eye on things

Here are the former keepers of the peace hehehe
miss these two. I could have a big party with these two but Lucy… nah, she is not a social butterfly by any means LOL

9 Likes

Ha! Memberberries @Foreigner

2 Likes

What a senseless waste of human life :rofl:

I went by the cummer valley ravine awhile ago. Nostalgia.

2 Likes

I love the new hydrofield “park” but miss being able to have small potato fires.

I’ve upgraded to here…

…but it’s not a throughway ravine so if someone wanted to start something i’d have to fight versus flee as i don’t want to loose my potatos!

5 Likes

My local grassy area comes with piss jugs, puke, condoms, empty liquor bottles and cannabis packages.

The great outdoors.

3 Likes

Mine comes with “death from above” in the form of hardpack clay boulders as large as the retaining wall stones!!!

Size perspective:

12 Likes

Remember how black market weed packaging used to choke up every public space like tim Horton’s cups prior to legalization?

Thank goodness they got that under control.

@Pigeonman, you gotta tell the story of those sunglasses after showing them off in your photo :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I am also curious about the glasses.

3 Likes

They keep my eyes shaded? Lols.

All my gear needs to survive ME. So it turns out French made actic mountaineering glasses with a 1970’s design are what work.

It also helps that I have a fondness for the band Front242 and they suit my face (said the missus).

Other OCD items in the photo: solar powered altiemeter/barometer/compass/ GPS smartwatch, crushable wool hat with secret pockets, dreads that can be used as rope/beat-down tools.

5 Likes

Nope, glasses steal the spotlight :rofl:

4 Likes