The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Think it’s cheaper by the case.

Not to hijack the discussion, but wanted to check in on my fellow maritimers and hope everyone fared well from Fiona. I got power back last night, and no real damage to my house which is a blessing! Hope the rest of you made it out unscathed!

7 Likes

Thanks for the link Doug, got a sample bag coming to test :+1:

1 Like

Amazing to read @sprinklememaynee ! I wasn’t in it’s path but the rains here have been epic so I’m grateful for my leaf blower :+1:

5 Likes

Lost a tree and the house is covered in shredded leaves, got our power back mid day Saturday

Glad we didn’t lose our roof as we have sold the house, and are waiting to move out. My heart goes out to all my buddies in Newfoun dland who have lost virtually everything being close to the sea, so sad to see everything they worked so hard for get washed away.

9 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/news/article/p-e-i-s-iconic-teacup-rock-is-gone-after-post-tropical-storm-fiona

3 Likes

I’m the civilian that has rolled up on some bad stuff, a few where I had to react. I did well all three times. But afterwards and for a few days I was a little shaken for lack of a better word. Human suffering is hard to watch. I couldn’t cope in an emergency ward.

Glad to hear you are good.

Glad to hear…have a few friends out there that lost a lot of trees and one their roof, but they’re good.

1 Like

What he said location-wise but with a 2x4 tent and a 10x11 bedroom.

How is the Cheese?

1 Like

Lost power for a day and a half then lent one of my gennies to a fella and his aunt in Truro that got their mast pulled from their house and lent my other genny to a friend in Halifax so he could keep his and then his mothers fridge cycled to stay cold till estimated repair time tomorrow .
Fiona has hit wide and hard , I have family in Antigonish , no damage to them but a real mess there , friends in Cape Breton and PEI .
A real wakeup for disaster preparedness that has failed on the gov side of things .

4 Likes

Any of you Bluenosers familiar with kmac ?

1 Like

That aint it lol

2 Likes

" #### K Mac KING’S PICK

K-MAC

The love child of Kush Mints x Miracle Alien Cookies and one of the top strains of the last few years. "

4 Likes

I have seen it around on a couple delivery sites locally here, havent gotten around to it.

Get you some then tell me what you think .

I got 2 rations of bog sour strawberry f2 pollen I won’t use. If anyone who just flipped plants or is about to is interested.

This dude.

14 Likes

I might just take you up on that. Flipping seed runs in a week or two and that’s a good looking male :+1: I’d use it right away

3 Likes