The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

I got a few emails over fall and new years as early reminders for my renewal with hopes I would renew with them. I just ignore them for the most part but if they think you are going somewhere else… the discount codes come out hehehe
I held a 30gr perscription and renewed at 40gr. With the discount I paid 30.00 less than the previous 30gr perscription. Couple hundred bucks for a generous plant count and no looking over the shoulder for the bulls… Kinda of a no brainer. I have turned a lot of friends on to getting licensed, not necessarily referring them to license to grow but just showing them how easy it is to qualify. Everyone should have it LOL

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a little bit if you have any to spare and some instructions too please.

1 Like

I’m so old brother this still works for me it was about two and a half pounds

Nice size fish, perfect plate size :+1:

Nice trout!
Im near lake simcoe and i ice fished alot in my younger days. Seemed to be colder winters then and more ice time. Now the main lake hardly gets safe ice.

2 Likes

I live near Hamilton now and Simcoe is near by.

5 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

Canadian I am not. My relationships with a few Canadians this last couple years sure has been pleasant. Great guys!

7 Likes

You are very observant, I like that. You must be a great guy too, cause it takes one to know one.

3 Likes

Count me in if you two are making an order @sprinklememaynee If you don’t mind !!

3 Likes

@Granola it’s possible you can trade with @Oldtimerunderground as well!

:hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah @Oldtimerunderground I’d love to get a trade on if you’re intrested. I’m thinking s1ing my mom’s so maybe some cool stuff

2 Likes

@THCeed and @Granola
I can help you both out with some sodium thiosulfate, but I’ll have to wait for the silver nitrate from @Pigeonman to send both together.

9 Likes

That would be amazing, thank you a ton !!

6 Likes

Putting together a letter for you now OTUG so y’all get the goodies ASAP :ok_hand:

9 Likes

I’m working on a runner up to your outdoor trees this year lol. Last year was a bust for me, it topped out at 7ish feet and then got beat up by a hurricane. Maybe this year I will have a 3 inch trunk :wink:. About 3 months old so far, what do ya think? Will this be my year for a tree lol

12 Likes

That is awesome what would you like in return?

3 Likes

Oh man, that is guaranteed to become a monster! :star_struck:

A thank you once you receive it is good with me😁

10 Likes

Haha, please count me in if the quantities are in sufficient supply!

1 Like

Got a little quick auction going down from @TopicalWave for the Edmonton Food Bank like they’ve done before, I threw in some prize beans because it’s a good cause every time:

6 Likes