The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Woohoo! Going shopping at Nordstroms today! 5% discount!

2 Likes

I designed all the signs and decor for Nordstrom Toronto and Vaughan Mills… just to pat myself on the back real quick lol

Gotta love those deep discounts this week hahaha And I bet people are still lining up.

On a side note, who’s ready to start planting way too early in Ontario hahaha

7 Likes

That’s neat.

I don’t get out of bed for a 5% discount.

My brain is currently swirling with spring possibilities. Autos regs veggies. I want it all!

6 Likes

Same here still 5 ft of snow in the yard .

2 Likes

On another topic… Anyone going to the expo in Toronto this weekend?
I’ll have samples to give away if you see me in a Shit Seeds shirt.

5 Likes

5% isnt enough to do anything with lol Such a joke. I wonder why their out-of-touch brand didnt make it here lol

I’m wetting a few beans today and all through the weekend. Time to start popping!!!

1 Like

And you’re getting another 15cm, arent you?

Well it’s either Nordstrom’s at 5% or Fairview mall where you’ll get shot…

I need to plan. I also need to figure out if I’m going away in two weeks. I might not start till then.

3 Likes

Samples ? are we talking smokable sample or seed samples either way if I was close I’d probably go.

1 Like

Shot in the chest or Shot in the wallet, either way sucks. This province is going down hill fast.

Where you off to? I’d definitely wait till you return. Dont wanna do the work twice, and that’s what would happen to me, for sure haha

1 Like

I might actually bring a few samples of Buddhas Cane Shatter now that you mention it. Everyone needs a taste and not enough people used my FREE SHATTER coupon lol

7 Likes

Im just kidding anyway, I don’t buy fancy western consumer items.

The cottage. Maybe. It depends on a few factors. But yes, I’d have to do it all over again, absolutely.

1 Like

@Foreigner I’m with you there. I think I’m wearing 20 year old Randy River pants right now. Might have cost me around $15 at the time lol

Enjoy your trip/vacation time. I’m jealous. None for me this year.

1 Like

Lol, I didn’t get the coupon, but you can bet I would have used it, lol.

3 Likes

Same here I’d of been here’s the coupon give me the goods.

1 Like

The one and only Dougy D!
Maybe I need to reactivate that coupon. I want everyone to have a chance.

Lemme see what the count looks like. Keep an eye out.

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: eyes out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was just talking about my 25 year old pants.

It’s real first world problems to have to hold off on grows because of a busy travelling schedule. Sucks, but a stupid thing to complain about.

2 Likes

We gotta complain about something lol
Might as well be about gardening somehow.

2 Likes

“Well I can’t leave them in the window light to veg because the daylength is etc.”

2 Likes