The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

@Pigeonman this might interest you: they are razing bayview village for condos. They are moving the library to the community centre next to besaríon station.

OF COURSE THEY ARE!?

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

I think the big part is staying but the strip mall part is going.

1 Like

Looks like i’m gonna be taking Birchmount to McNicol to my folks from the start of them breaking ground. No more 401 and waving at your building yelling “Suckers!”.

You mean the “wart”?

I miss the k-mart there. and that you needed to walk outside to get to it.

We scoff at your highway driving while drinking margaritas on the balcony.

2 Likes

But yeah: north York - one big condo.

1 Like

Kmart is coming back…or maybe it’s zellers I don’t recall.

2 Likes

Yep, K-Mart I just saw this yesterday in fact made me laugh. Good morning gents

1 Like

The funny part is this mall describes itself as “haute” (seriously) but will also have a Kmart.

1 Like

Bahahahaha. High class k- mart

2 Likes

They really like the word “haute” it’s a joke. It’s a mall. A shitty mall at that.

1 Like

I think that’s the word they use for the Eaton Centre too ! Just a way to suck in the rich :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I haven’t been to the Eaton centre in 100 years but I’m not really a mall guy. And I don’t need to go downtown to buy drugs anymore :joy:

You know when they give you free unrefrigerated milk at the baseball game that its gotta be good:

It may or may not be white I haven’t checked yet. We got 2.

3 Likes

Jays game?

1 Like

Yeah the other day. I don’t go it’s purely the Mrs Foreigner show.

1 Like

Never? I get extra tickets once in a while or people just back out last minute I invite. Still haven’t gotten my tickets yet this year, gotta get on that. That’s awesome she likes the jays! And hilarious they handed out non dairy milk. New sponsor I suppose?

1 Like

I don’t have the attention span. I will go sometimes to placate her but we never make it through the whole thing. I just find it kind of dull.

She gets sweet tickets all the time.

I find it weird the non dairy milk has cow spots on it

1 Like

Nice! Ya many people dislike baseball, it can be. I’m a sports guy so I get all excited. But I bring my shatter pens and combined with a few giant beers I’ve been known to nod off here and there during a boring one. You Torontonians always get free tickets if u knew what we pay every year for 10-15 tickets it’s ludicrous but we do sit at the long bar table with bar stools and our own waiter bringing food/drinks which since my first time in those I was hooked. I’d love a suite but that’s like 6x the price of what we get. After go train, food, lots of weed and beer it hurts the wallet EVERY TIME ! But I absolutely love it.

2 Likes