The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Did you get a Vlad bobble head? She’s very proud of hers for some reason I don’t understand.

1 Like

Lady gets the coconut beverage from them,

forget where but there was a law suit in that your couldn’t call a plant based beverage Milk as plants don’t have nipples… the case won.

2 Likes

Awesome! Tell her to look for me, bald guy, tall . Can’t miss my chain. I’ll 100% be on the lookout now. I guarantee we’ve seen each other most likely. It really is a small world.

That’s funny I drink over a liter of cow’s milk a day and I have for over 35 years

2 Likes

Yes I actually did! I love Vladdy! I have a decent swag collection

1 Like

I did for 25 years or so also, not sure why I stopped now very little

1 Like

Mostly it’s the soy I don’t like. Not because I don’t like soy I just find the milk gross. Rice is good, almond is good, oat is the best.

Does extracting sap for syrup count as milking?

3 Likes

She laughed out loud. I’ll tell her to keep her eyes peeled or better yet have her yell “Foreigner” at the top of her lungs for 10 minutes.

3 Likes

I’m the same. I still use it on cereal…for tea (when I drink tea).

I actually like the almond milk…but apparently the process to make it isn’t very friendly to the world.

2 Likes

I didn’t even realize until now how many forms of milk there are. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Yeah they all have their little foibles but I agree taking a big swig of cow milk…no thank you.

I will crush the milk out of you you stupid almond.

1 Like

Haha I was trying to picture the almond and rice extraction process…. Milk from rice…. Wtf

1 Like

I would imagine their teats are pretty small.

2 Likes

Yeah, but proportionally…

2 Likes

Lmmfao you guys this morning are on a roll. I’ve been laughing for an hour here

2 Likes

Don’t kid yourself just cuz you take an ingredient and whip it in a blender with water it’s not really milk there are not so many different kinds of milk there are so many kinds of stuff they call milk

3 Likes

Yes, don’t mix in any males, don’t want their milk.
Male nut milk. Just doesn’t sound right to go in my coffee

2 Likes

This single uddered cow has a really bad attitude.

1 Like

We call her George

2 Likes

Used all my likes for the day in 90 minutes. God I miss this place being like this. It’s like the old days I love it

5 Likes