The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

Awesome I’m in the same ballpark 6’2”-6’3” and I’m serious , 100% not one of those guys that just “says shit” it would be very cool. I wish my wife had interest, took me 15 years to get her into fishing and 12 to get her on a snowboard and a wakeboard so I’m still optimistic.

2 Likes

Mrs Foreigner is in sales so it is in her interests to learn.

Yeah man sounds like a good time. What’s best? Weekends? Beware though: we suck.

2 Likes

Last time I used golf bats I was ask politely to stop. Everything I know about golf is from Happy Gilmore and that one scene from Falling Down.

Do you have to wear stupid hats?

Weekends are good but I’m pretty flexible. Working on getting another second vehicle while I save up to fix my magnum (4800$ in fixins needed) but I do have access to our other vehicle at times (dependant on wife’s hours) but once I have my own wheels again I’m down anytime tbh. Be fun, I’ve taught my kids, family members and friends who had no clue it’s all good

Cool man keep me advised and we’ll sort it out. Thanks for the offer sounds fun.

“Man I hate that bob barker”

1 Like

1 Like

Haha no, usually just a collared shirt. There’s places that are really stuck up and Anal but most are cool as so many are starting to pick up on the sport and not everyone knows about etiquette etc.

1 Like

Underrated movie.

2 Likes

@Foreigner is happening everywhere now.

1 Like

Instantly where my mind goes when I think of Happy Gilmore. I love Adam Sandler and that scene where they scrap is burned in my brain permanently

1 Like

It’s a classic we watch it often there’s so much good shit there and shooter mcgavin is like the ultimate comic villain.

There really is, he’s got quite a few highly underrated movies imo. I guess it’s gotta be your style but come on the guys a comedic genious and right from my time so it makes everything relatable as well. I’d love to meet him, my buddy drove him around in a limo one day in Niagara. Said he’s just awesome, down to earth, funny as hell and extremely generous. Even sat down and worked with him on some comedy stuff as he’s a comedian of sorts too. That solidified my love for the guy.

Deuce Bigelow is another often watched favourite.

Male gigolo haha I forgot about that one. The golden age imho especially of Canadian comedy. I mean we had real gems here and there but never the abundance we did back then

1 Like

giphy-vomit

7 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Since cows are vegetarians, is beef and milk not technically plant based already :wink:

3 Likes

Well put, I couldn’t have said it better. But to each their own. My wife loves that kind of stuff.

1 Like

I have a shirt that says “My food pees on your food”

4 Likes