The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

You can get 1lb bags for those prices from any grower here in BC. Most people are having a hard time moving stuff as exports to outside of Canada have collapsed. Happened after the lock down as US was coming to BC and taking everything to the point where dubs here $1200. Then 1/2 way through the first lock down something happened, was told there were too many large border busts in a short time in BC and Ontario that the US buyers stepped back. After that was a free for all.

A few of my customers have friends high up at LP’s and its being dumped. I don’t see the gov doing anything about it as long as they don’t know to keep the legal market crawling along.

3 Likes

Not sure as here in BC there’s not much talk about it, not many people pay attention to the legal side of ACMPR like they did during MMAR. I know from my customers most want the huge grams/plant count to be done.

1 Like

Why do you think your customers want the high plant count license gone?

1 Like

Because so many of these monster 4+ license places that dump tons of product onto the market then low ball it when times are slow. Not everyone abuses their license but it does happen.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. In my circles though, those grows that combined license aren’t putting anything out that’s quality. It would suck for the growers with big license that are following the rules and aren’t being a nuisance in their neighborhoods to screw it up for everyone else.

2 Likes

Hey fellow Canadians, Canada only giveaway going on.

5 Likes

All have been claimed and mailed out should have a few more packs this week to be tested .

4 Likes

Personally I always thught it was insanse to have 50 lights to grow meds for your self lol when you got it for body pain. Majority of my customers didn’t want the free for all high gr per day and plant count. I know we all wanted to give.the gov the finger but at the end they just gave us enough rope to hang our selves at the end.

5 Likes

i have respect for canadians growers. the ones i have talked with or friendly. and willing to give grow advice…

7 Likes

Fellow Canadian figured I should stop in and say hello.
I’m from Alberta if anyone needs any cuttings

12 Likes

What cuts are you offering up don’t usually take in cuttings but sometimes make exceptions !

10 Likes

I don’t have much to offer right now I helped a friend out with some cuttings because he had to do a hard reset.bugs.

I’ve got two different sensi seeds-Afghan#1 I can cut from, FOS-Godberry, and a G13 Labs-Maltezerz.
In about a month I’ll have a couple others I can offer up

8 Likes

Another Canuck joins the grow…

Hey all, Guelph ON in da house!

17 Likes

Greetings and welcome from Mississauga.

12 Likes

Hail and horn throws from Scarborough, Ont!

8 Likes

Hey man, Scarborough you say. I went to Ellesmere Statton and Bendale in Scarborough many years ago :slight_smile:

Edit: Many Many years ago :rofl:

6 Likes

I owned a house in Guelph for a couple years. Drove to work in Mississauga everyday.

10 Likes

Not sure who this is from, or what it is,
A little help please :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

A mystery gift not me I usually mark what they are unless I forget . Even a over grow nick would help ya .

5 Likes

With it being 420 today I’m looking for a couple testers to run some more Black Market Breeders strains .
Only catch is to send a few pictures when in bud and a opinion on the strain are needed. If your in Canada and can start them relatively soon either in or outdoors is great .

Your choice of Black garlic, pole dancer , D bag and lime breaker#9 all 4 stains crossed with black lime reserve male. More info can be found over at soakn beans forum . I think the fair way to pick testers is a dice roll once people have submitted interest in a particular strain. Happy 420 everyone.

9 Likes