The Canadian Contingent (Part 1)

It’s no different than other media we consume, is what were viewing or reading a net benefit, or is it a negative, im not saying not to look at issues and discuss them and work on them, it just there is alot of crap out there thats only goal is to get reactions or fire people up with no end goal other than some views.

2 Likes

Fair enough man. I’m not typically one for drama and you’re right. Best to let sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like

Some people need to poke the stick one too many times till the sleeping dog wakes up and bites.

2 Likes

:joy::+1: very true

5 Likes

Hard to see. I cant understand why people self sabotage over such silliness.

Good reminder to just take it easy. Seems walking around with those shit tinted lenses will give you the life expectancy of a glass hammer.

6 Likes

Yeah, it sucks but I have to admit I saw it coming. I am pretty sure only Joe can bring on a new sponsor to the site. Not being part of the team I cannot say for sure but I am guessing that is the case. Shitseeds was warned not to promote his site when he got suspended the first time. Now it appears he came back and made a donation to the site but that does not make him a sponsor. I have seen people talking about his site and seeds including Yeti and this was clearly a bad move. They should not have mentioned his seeds or site until he got the sponsorship straitened out. Especially after being suspended for it prior. Yeti will be back in 2 weeks and hopefully shitseeds can sort out this issue upon Joe’s return. People sometimes need to learn how to read the room.

6 Likes
10 Likes

I think everyone wants em :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Definitely interested once you’ve got the count in.

2 Likes

deffinetly interested

2 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.lcbo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/PhysicalStoreInventoryView?langId=-1&storeId=10203&catalogId=10051&productId=492518

3 Likes

Thanks bud, good to know! Was thinking of making some after my Croptober harvest.

1 Like

Don’t forget about also Absinthe!

3 Likes

i just order everclear from out west and ship to ontario cheaper than alcool even with the shipping Everclear Alcohol 190 Proof – Willow Park Wines & Spirits

8 Likes

This is a big step forward for tincture making in Ontario.
The price is high but at least it is now available.
Explore folks, there’s some amazing medicine you can make.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Did you have to call them? I just put it in my cart and tried to check out and it says we cannot ship to your area unless MB is different than ON.

2 Likes

i didnt do anything special, ordered 3 bottles and paid with paypal ill try again and see if they changed it

1 Like

i just tried and it works fine for me in ontario shipping with canada post for 3 bottles is 40 bucks

maybe it just doesnt work in manitoba, i have ordered everclear from other places in canada somewhere else may work.

3 Likes

I just sent them an email to see if I can get it :crossed_fingers:
Been wanted to do ever clear tincture for a long time.

4 Likes