The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

GA3 for me just caused massive stretch like ridiculous amounts think 10-20x, interesting stuff just be forewarned, though never tried for seed start with it, last stuff i got was off ebay.

3 Likes

Ya I just want for a few really old, really rare starts I have where they may be the last remaining of the line at all. I’ve been procrastinating on them as I don’t wanna mess em up but I also don’t want to wait until they are no longer viable at all so it’s gotta go down in the next year two of them anyway as they are pushing 20-25 years easy

4 Likes

Looking for some clones to give to my father in law. Want something really fruity or citrus heavy and with a functional up high.

Anyone got any recommendations?

2 Likes

Thank you @duo :slightly_smiling_face:
Seeds arrived today! I always enjoy the freebie sticker. :smiley:

7 Likes

No politics people but this keeps getting funnier and funnier -

Rock on :love_you_gesture::

5 Likes

The gong show never ends! :rofl:

2 Likes

It is trying to make a come back.

1 Like
7 Likes

I am no good at over writing on pictures but maybe if his name was “Bong”… just saying

4 Likes

Thought I would share this with my fellow canucks. I rushed to Ontario to visit with my grandfather in hospice before he passed, and last night while out for supper in Guelph I stumbled upon this sight. Very Canadian!

Added a little laughter to a somber evening. My grandfather did pass last night, but at 92 years of age he lived such a long and fulfilling life. I am enjoying some time in Guelph and Toronto with family this week, and back to the garden later on this week.

20 Likes

My condolences @sprinklememaynee , it’s always tough to lose a family member :pray:

5 Likes

Very sorry for your loss @sprinklememaynee definitely as Canadian as it gets there! I’m Niagara they are a main satay year round, they stopped flying south cuz people feed them year round :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

That’s tough news, My condolences mate.

4 Likes

Condolences @sprinklememaynee

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that man, at least you got to spend some time with him and say see you later, before he went off.

1 Like

RIP to your Grandfather. @sprinklememaynee

2 Likes

Sorry about your gramps @sprinklememaynee, at least you got to see him before he passed. 92 is a pretty good age to live to…good for him.

2 Likes

Condolences @sprinklememaynee

2 Likes

Sorry to hear man. Mine is getting up there too.

2 Likes

I’ll tip a glass to the west in honor of @sprinklememaynee’s grandfather .

2 Likes