The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I got one so not calling it this time but that’s a great Fathers Day offer !!!

2 Likes

Can I dibs them for @THCeed if he doesn’t have them already?

4 Likes

You can but I think I sent both. He can confirm. Cheers @THCeed

2 Likes

That is real awesome I’m not sure if I have either of them yet Happy Father’s Day everybody

2 Likes

I know I’ve got some . Great gift for dads .

1 Like

Thanks @duo !!!

1 Like

Dibs for the og kush one

2 Likes

Dm your safe address. @Tuned

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face:
DM on the way

Very cool @duo happy father day mate! :fire::raised_hands::beers:

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
I’m on the hunt for some gibberellic acid in canada that won’t cost and arm and a leg for shipping. I have some 20 - 30 year old seeds a buddy is giving me and I want to test every possible method of getting them to germ.
Thanks !

3 Likes

I bought some from back east a while back. I’ll try and find the link, I can send you some as well if you like.

3 Likes

@Granola

2 Likes

I do too.
Let me know if it works?

2 Likes

the 1974 Jew’s Gold seeds popped nicely with the following:

30ml h202 + 430ml distilled h20; put seeds in fridge for at least 24 hours, scuff them in a “sandpaper box” or tube, then toss em in shotglasses with the h202/h20 mix in darkness at 23-25c for 24-36hr.

Should work, I got 3 for 3 going this way and only time I have issues if it’s inside the seed itself. :+1:

Best of success @Granola !

5 Likes

@Granola also:

https://www.growitall.ca/products/ez-gro-ga-3-5-125ml?_pos=1&_sid=5c90f3a6c&_ss=r

:v:

4 Likes

I didn’t know about that place. Thanks @Pigeonman

4 Likes

It’s where i get 1/2 my stuff! Great owners and i’ve been growing with their house brand “Trip Tonic” for over 10 years!

4 Likes

I was scouring the site. They have lots of cool goodies. I love it, I’m gonna get some of that giberellic you shared too. Thank you sir

4 Likes

Thanks @duo ! I appriciate that !!

@Pigeonman you’re the man ! I’ll give this method a try. And thanks for the link !! Also how did those Jew golds end up for you ? I’v seen you post a few times about them and it always peaks my interest

3 Likes