The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Yeah i was thinking it’d be fun to actually get together but when/where etc is an open discussion.

1 Like

A great Canada day prezzie !!!

Bet you’ve never been to a Resaurant.

I had the Una sandwich

5 Likes

:rofl: pretty sure I’m not supposed to be in here. I would like to dine at a Restaurant one day though!

2 Likes

Hey just curious are the fires still really bad? Thanks here in the states they report with the weather but no real facts.

No fires in Nova Scotia, pretty sure that PEI and NewBrunswick are the same.
I’ll let the others chime in about what they know .

3 Likes

Last I checked there were 500 fires and half of them are considered “out of control” whatever that means. This was a few days ago.

But the smoke has cleared from the city considerably.

2 Likes

It’s a little known fact that all the water being used to fight the fires is being transported in bags. Not jugs. As it should be.

9 Likes

@Pigeonman id be down 100% got some killer spots all over

2 Likes

Was shimp on the menu?

1 Like

(I didn’t actually go in)

1 Like

All cards are in the mail folks!

:love_letter: :v:

7 Likes

Mine arrived by jet-pigeon! Thanks @Pigeonman!

2 Likes

Got these today
Thank you @Pigeonman :+1:

5 Likes

More of @Pigeonman s backyard shenanigans:

4 Likes

home town, i mean courts wise your allowed to and we can all say there some topless dudes we all dont want to see but do anyways… lol

now doing so when your house is on the entrance way and right beside the area’s elementary school with a 4 ft fence in the front may be considered not thought out. 6ft section area of fence fly at it.

Glenview elementary in Prince George btw, and google streetview has old photos that wouldn’t be accurate if people have too much time

2 Likes

When your homie is from Hamilton & is also AWESOME!

9 Likes

:thinking I live next door to Hamilton. Am I missing something?

2 Likes

Is that the one with no cheese?

3 Likes

@Foreigner Yez!!

2 Likes