The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Big thanks to @duo !
Your AK48 pollen will be mailed out at the beginning of next week. I want to make sure it’s really dry.

5 Likes

No, not at all. Pizza is way better with cheese and toppings.

Still if you’re that curious they have Roma pizza at most grocery stores in the city.

2 Likes

I’ve had it and I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Does it really have no cheese??? :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s like eating half of something. It should be there and somehow isn’t.

3 Likes

My god! :slightly_frowning_face::persevere::cry::sob::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Just tomato sauce baked onto some squishy bread dough, served cold.

1 Like

It tastes like this:

6 Likes

LMAO. dibs

4 Likes

Anyone want to trade 30c plus temperatures for some rain?
I will also throw a gallon of milk in a plastic jug to sweeten the deal. None of that bag milk crap.

6 Likes

I drink a litre a day at least since forever. I love milk. Especially in glass bottles. Maybe we can trade water for milk?

2 Likes

The glass bottles are the best. :+1:

3 Likes

Vegan pizza feels like an oxymoron to me, lol. To each their own but I don’t get how they can call something Vegan a pizza? It’s like calling stuff plant based pepeoni or plant based chicken etc. There can be no such thing IMO. Meat is meat and plants are plants. I love both but they are clearly not the same thing. Oh well, add this to the list of things I just dont get, lol. It’s an ever growing list.

4 Likes

That was what my upstairs bathroom thermometer said. :sob: :hot_face:

It’s SO CHEAP it’s vegan because real food costs money. :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol, there is that. I know places are trying to capture that part of the market but I still don’t get it. Why does someone who doesn’t want to eat meat wish to eat something called plant based chicken :thinking: Just baffling to me. That said, whatever makes a person happy. I am not forced to order anything.

1 Like

On a different note @DougDawson the envelope arrived today with the magic! Thanks so much! I put the Blue Kush card with my collection :wink:

Also, I love your bubble mailers for the cards; where did you get those if I may ask?

1 Like

Both size Bubble mailers I use come from Amazon. I went with black because for some reason they are the cheapest but work great. Even the larger ones ship with an oversized stamp.

3 Likes

lol! Reminds me of a joke I made up…
How do you make a Vegan Pizza? Make a pizza crust, then throw it in the garbage.

5 Likes

If you are not going to the Hamilton canna crawlsyes… yes you are missing something…
{edit} also the Hamilton Tall Grass festival

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I am eating supper on a restaurant patio and just bursted out laughing.

1 Like