The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

I imagine it’s different with kids but I could totally say “I’m fucking off to Winnipeg for a few days for a weed festival see you Saturday.”

I’m really quite boring but i have good weed and witticisms and seeds for you.

5 Likes

Lol…wife is like, “don’t you have surgery tomorrow?”…glad I have her to remind me of minor things like this. So no Tdot for me…lol.

3 Likes

Yes it sounds like she has a reasonable point.

4 Likes

And here I feel guilty I can drive, transit or simply take a Go train 2 stops from my house to get to this! :rofl:

Agreed! There was another event last year and I met up with @ShitSeeds and it was rad. :+1:

@CanuckistanPete I laughed so hard at this I woke up Mrs. P. :rofl:

You had better! At least the after party. lol.

8 Likes

Hmm…I was expecting more bubbles.

2 Likes

It’s a GIF of me in my natural environment.

I also went to the club. I’m too old to go to the club.

3 Likes

They had seals?

Maybe that Canadian joke is too tasteless. :thinking:

6 Likes

Oh look! A distraction!

2 Likes

It is a niche joke but I like it. I’ve used it once or twice. How do you think I got this sweet coat?

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :nauseated_face: :rofl:

4 Likes

IMG_20231228_131309

1 Like

I work manage a hydro store in Toronto we have good prices on Eazy Plugs, they come dry in 2 different sizes, we are called Better Than Nature if you want to look us up

7 Likes

Nice! Dis the place opposite side of 401 near YYZ?

2 Likes

yessir! 5250 solar dr. unit 13

2 Likes

Be careful of the type of Canadian Clubbing jokes you reference .
I got my knuckles rapped for posting a joke of a Canadian joke in the Canadian contingent thread .
Again , I apologize for my faux pas .
There was a story floating around here a few years ago about a city bus driver that got fired because he stopped his bus on spring garden road and clubbed a stuffed seal .

7 Likes

This is what I was talking aboot:

8 Likes

General hydro made some that came wet my understanding is they quit making them . Do you have anything similar? Thanks

2 Likes

Hey there! We unfortunately only stock the dry stuff, but should that change I’ll reach out to ya. These are the ones we stock, along with rockwool and jiffy pucks. They come in 24 and 66 cell trays. Eazy Plug CT66 – Better Than Nature.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing bro! Nice

2 Likes

If this is Toronto I spent a lot of time here.

1 Like