The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

It’s funny you ask bro, I’ve been looking myself as I broke my good rig a few days back. This one seems to have a nice cheap selection @Barefrog

2 Likes

Just bust up a bunch of hash in an ashtray and take a blowtorch to one of those metal straws…dip and suck…lol

4 Likes

Thanks @Tappy !

This started a rabbit hole :rofl:

Now I just want one of these:

Quartz Heating Wand/Rod

Means I can use what I already have and just add this element. (Pun intended, don’t be a coward and intend those puns folks!)

5 Likes

I have a few cool glass nails but I find they are a huge PITA, now I just run bangers and it makes life so much easier. I’ve never tried hash on a glass nail though. If you want them they are yours bro. Not positive what size but I’m sure u can make something work @Pigeonman

4 Likes

I haven’t seen one of those big rods though, that’s different and unique…. :thinking: rabbit hole here I come :wave:t3: :hole:

3 Likes

I now want a Nugz Happle!!!

4 Likes

The moon was before my time, but heard lots of wonderful stories about the shows there.

3 Likes

I’ve got a buddy that uses the metal straw for shatter .
Easier to carry that and a small butane torch then traveling with a bong.

2 Likes

One of my buddies worked at 7acres in ontario…he said the higher up guys would just be hitting shatter or whatever with those metal straws all day…lol

3 Likes

One for @Foreigner

3 Likes

Pierre starts it…Justin finishes it off. What a bunch of clowns.

This is not a political post…lol…
Don’t hate…lol

2 Likes

Watch out , that could be construed as a bad political post .
I have thick skin lol

2 Likes

The answer is simple: because they are the best provinces :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What? How? It says right there, “this is not a political post”…lol :innocent:

2 Likes

Well phocque , I shoulda thot of that !
U is very wise :wink:

2 Likes

depends on how you define “bad”:wink:

CXheers
G

2 Likes

Good to know my bread is protected from scofflaws.

6 Likes

Happy New Year Y’all !!!

6 Likes

Hey growmies!

Curious if anyone in the GTA has a press or has a pressing service suggestion that they have personally used?

Going down a rabbit hole and I do want to start getting deeper into extracts but the costs of a press are serious rosin-boner kryptonite.

2 Likes

A dab press is on my wish list too. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:
I will get one soon hopefully…
Still researching the best of the best though. Still haven’t decided if I should go diy home built press or pay $1000 for a ready to go one. :man_shrugging:

1 Like