The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Sounds pretty sophisticated, but looks like you got it down pat.:+1:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

It usually works out. When some plants go cray-cray my go to options include: worm castings (tea or top soil layering), Superthrive, fish shit, or yelling. :+1:

6 Likes

Mutes grow the best pot and they never brag about it lol!:sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Couple of Punto Rojo lollipops. :slight_smile:

37 Likes

Purple Mexican

28 Likes

Couple of fine looking lollipops right there. Nice work

6 Likes

Thanks man. All day tokers there… :smiley:

6 Likes

Man look at those colas!

1 Like

Arriba @Fat_Man !! Do that!!

3 Likes

I love seeing your cannabiogen grows. Good stuff :clap:

6 Likes

What is OST abbreviated for?

1 Like

Old Silver Thai I believe.

3 Likes

Omg those Punto Rojo stalks look phenomenal!
Been following all of your descriptions of that particular one too, so that’s the icing in the cake. :birthday:

4 Likes

Those are some tasty looking buds!

2 Likes

Huixtepec.

Just transplanted most of them. 8 good ones, one straggler.

18 Likes

Old Siversides (a selected Oaxacan) x Thai (secret) cross by @Upstate. Testers I grew out for him.

4 Likes

Smell/taste on these?

The Punto Rojo smells wonderful while growing. I had one last year that was absolutely intoxicating with floral, musk, woody and fuel smells. The harvested product tends to lose these delicate terpenes. The taste was definitely old school on my last year plant, and just so so. The current ones probably similar. Clear high, no ceiling, energetic, can be racy if taken too early. Usually 16 weeks but I had one go for 20.

Red Snake has a wonderful complex scent that combines the floral and musk but adds some minty citrus bathroom cleaner in the mix on some individuals. It is sweeter smoking than the Punto Rojo, and has a more complex high IMO. Whereas the PR is very clear with no ceiling, the RS seems to have more power and complexity to it. Some of the RS have had a fabulous aroma in the dried flowers that reminds me of roses. 12-17 weeks depending on which pheno.

Purple Mexican is usually sweet, floral and spicey, with musk and fuel notes. I swear I had one that reminded me faintly of cinnamon. It is a delicious smoke, and yields nicely. There is a green pheno and a purple pheno. I always seem to get the green one. The PCK and Oaxacan mix has plenty of legs, and it is a heavier high than the other two above. Makes for a better evening smoke as it will not keep you from sleeping. About 12-14 weeks on these.

12 Likes

Oaxaca must be close to finishing right? How’s the wheat pheno?

2 Likes

i hot the seed yesterday and i thank you for them, i will grow them out and smoke the rewards, i appreciate you taking the time to send these to me

7 Likes