The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Nice mom room.

1 Like

https://rarbg.to/torrent/talu7vz

:pirate_flag:

(I have NO IDEA why I’m supporting this; other than I do believe it’s every person’s right to set themselves on fire if they want to)

2 Likes

Ever see Strange Brew? There’s a line near the beginning where the director barely audibly goes “Pssst, act act!”

That’s how I feel about the whole movie. It’s great.

4 Likes

“I gotta pee so bad I can taste it.” is the line I most remember from that movie.

2 Likes

“Watch out for snakes!”

I love Mystery Science Theatre 3000. They make fun of old B movies.

That was a famous line from the show. There was an old horror movie where a young couple are walking through the desert in the night. Alone and terrified. The director shouts “Watch out for snakes!” And the actor and actress just continue in with the scene like nothing happened. It just ruins the dramatic tension in the scene to a hilarious degree.

2 Likes

Just to put us back on track:

One of a few everyday hazes

14 Likes

Columbian Gold. She is 106 days into flower. Buds are so dense, the branches are falling over.

31 Likes

Is she almost done you think?

4 Likes

No. She has about 50 to 60 days left. Starting to get an damp earthy smell to her.

10 Likes

I love this thread and the people that post in it. You guys make me smile everyday

16 Likes

Holy! Looks like a yielder! You deserve it. What an epic haul to get to this point. Talk about loooong flowering. Man! Looks fantastic!

3 Likes

Holy balls, dude! :sweat_smile::exploding_head:
I’m learning that cultivating these landrace genetics is going to require a significant paradigm shift.

6 Likes

Feeling’s mutual, fellow human!

2 Likes

Thanks bro i really apreciate that

1 Like

Still some old “pelirrojas” around not so common Unfortunately. Some old strains still being there but in small numbers, really hard to get

4 Likes

I rarely post, but this is the first thread I read everyday. Keep the knowledge and those funky sativas coming everyone.

8 Likes

This thread has me on a quest for a Mexican Landrace run! And of all the images I “bother” Mrs. Pigeon with she never hesitates to look when I say “Check out this central american landrace!!” as she now has also fallen in love with the sheer variation these plants provide.

No matter how good someones grow journal image her response is often: “nice looking weed
But these bad boys and girls on this thread: 'What the fuck! That’s so cool!" with a vigour in her voice akin to HER talking about yarn related project images on HER threads :rofl:

10 Likes

I usually don’t worry too much about trying to finely trim the sativas. Generally just take off the bigger fans and leaves that are easy to get off, trim off the leaf tips, and call it good.

Here are a couple examples.

Panama Black

Royal Chocolate Thai

24 Likes

total flower time ? what a Sativa

2 Likes

How are those Oaxaca treating you? The suspense is killing me! How about the OST find any others that are great?

2 Likes