The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Well that is very interesting. Know any more about it?

2 Likes

those type buds will make @upstate s eyes sparkle! haha

7 Likes

“String of Pearls” for sure! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not really too much more info, my Nepali grows are planned for next year and I have a shit ton of seeds to work through. Some wild, some domesticated. The black hash in Nepal was some of the best anywhere. Hard to replicate the growing conditions ~ 3000 meters, 9000 feet above sea level…lol

16 Likes

Lol. I’m basically at sea level so quite different indeed.

Cheers.

1 Like

ACTUALLY. You are at: 479 ft + how ever many stories up :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m at 502ft because I’m on the Bluffs :smiley:

2 Likes

Beautiful! I bet she would have produced twice that much seedless :laughing: lol! Sure looks a bit like the stretchy string of pearls Oaxaca.
You went to Nepal? Whereabouts? Seems like a worthy thread when you get cracking.

7 Likes

That part is back about 2400 posts or so lol. Very earliest part of the thread… Are you asking how long under a long light cycle or a flowering cycle? I vegged 3 weeks and plants began sexing in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

I spent a lot of time backpacking in Nepal.
Kathmandu, Pokhara, Hiked to Annapurna Base Camp, Chitwan National Park, etc…

25 Likes

That is breathtaking!!!
That last picture though, that’s the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen! Where is that? I’m moving there.

1 Like

Pokhara Nepal

3 Likes

Did you collect/saw something interesting at Chitwan?

1 Like

Here an interesting méxican sativa from South part of México, from the highlands of Chiapas state
First time that we work with it,not much info about it but i’ll be showing you all about this one.

22 Likes

12 Likes

I’ll bring the tortillas.

4 Likes

Really delicious cheese!
Make some “quesadillas” (tortilla, cheese and you can add avocado or meat)

5 Likes

Saw some plants, smoked no ganja, all of it was black hash - really amazing hash…

3 Likes

There’s a rare sativa strain from Chitwan. Very very lanky, different from the highlands of the others areas of Nepal. This one it seems that it got the origin on the south part of the country. with be really interesting get it, Bodhi I think used to got it, he said really good things about it.

21 Likes

Make some queso con Chile,

Roast a few tomatoes and chilies, peel the burnt parts off.

Put in a mocahete.

Chop some white onions long and thin.

Heat a deep frying pan up with a little oil.

When the oil is hot , put the onions in for a few minutes stirring.

Pour the salsa from the mocajete, into the pan cook the salsa for a few minutes, then add like 3 -4 cups water, salt to tast.

Lastly put strips of the queso in the pan let it melt some and you have a very simple but delicious Mexican dish, serve with refried black beans or pinto. And tortillas.
:pray:t2::+1:t2::heart:

My mother in law makes this dish when we go down to Mexico to visit.

11 Likes

Wtf. I think my spring “fever” finally broke. No fever now lol. I’m ready for spring already!

17 Likes