The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Wow really cool, never heard of a plant like that. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

It’s original from Central America, so no off topic frech|nullxnull, I think the Spanish immigrants that went there to make fortune brought them here along with the palm trees :palm_tree:, glad you enjoyed it, it gives beautiful flowers … beer3|nullxnull

7 Likes

Damn that looks good! That looks done to me. Looks like a really good one😁. Nice nugs. Save some for the 4th of July. Great social smoke! You’re in for a treat.
Huixtepec getting close. Starting week 16. Had a sample of shorty last night. Its a good one for sure. Very strong. Looking forward to this purple one…has maybe 3 weeks left…![Screenshot_20220601-111213_Gallery|230x500]

(upload://grNwf5X9qwuJEIh10srZTkqLbUX.jpeg)
Heres shorty. Only a week or two left.
Nearly the same phenos as Cryptic Labs version. Just missing the string of pearls pheno and the smell and taste are different.

22 Likes

Destroyer chi, one week more before flip to 12/12

And one of the destroyer chi moms, Chihuahua copper canyon

21 Likes

Hermosa…loving it…just wait till you get Destroyed when you smoke that fuerte weed.

Sterling job.

8 Likes

30 days from flip the Brazilian chica has decided to show sex…

Lovely slender stems forming as she gets ready to Samba on into flowering.

DPR …fattening out…approx ten weeks in flower …

Ps…Edit…the Bahias stems are taking on a red colour…probably as we in the rainy season here and temp drops at night.

Regards

P J!

image|374x500

17 Likes

Those Bahia are real sexy :kissing_heart:. I don’t update my FB since a decade frech|nullxnull, playing here with real names is a no no no|nullxnull, I just completed the code of the one you misuploaded ejem|nullxnull

Don’t need to request for being friends icon_booze|nullxnull, at least we have many things in common … Pirata|nullxnull

3 Likes

No problemo man, in 24 hours they’re all gone, my father always said: “Toda buena acción tiene su justo castigo” … beer3|nullxnull

Gentlemen, let’s all take a deep breath. This is escalating which will not end well for anyone so please just try to calm down.

5 Likes

Thanks for the likes guys y girls… Will keep in touch… Take care.

3 Likes

@Panamajock , there is no need for that brother. I get you are upset but it will all look better tomorrow. Have a good night.

3 Likes

PJ I think you are overreacting brother. That strong sativa got you paranoid?

We are all friends here.

6 Likes

Guys …I apologize about my colorful words last night …especially @George

I picked up things wrong…and been informed that I was wrong about accusing folks about things they may not have done.

:cry:

10 Likes

Sorry George …I picked up things wrong

10 Likes
Paranoia is real in the weed game.  Been there myself plenty. Many of us still need to be low key.  No need to worry about @George1961. Solid dude.                  
  How long into flower with Bahia? Definitely has that Sativa structure. Hope she is long flowering and good smoking. 

DP is looking great! Can’t wait to see the 74 in action😁

2 Likes

Four weeks since the Bahia was flipped…that’s the first sign of flowering….ye I’m sure as well…she will be a long flowerer…

3 Likes

Should ( could) flower about the same as Cryptic labs Oaxaca then. 13-16 weeks maybe. The faster Oaxacas take 4 or 5 weeks to show pistils.

3 Likes

No worries hermano … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

Well I am glad that issue was resolved. Back to the Central American sativas!

26 Likes

Glad you got that sorted out @Panamajock , sometimes a simple misunderstanding can cause discourse but kudos to you for the apology brother. Also to @George for handling that so well. Onward we grow 48

9 Likes