The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Kona gold is my number 1

I’ve just so happened to be searching high and low for old Hawaiian lines
but the more obscure ones do interest me yes

They’ll all be gotten too

4 Likes

Second picture up…thats funky! What have we here? I can’t tell if thats all one plant?

1 Like

Epic! You need to pop some of those!

2 Likes

I read somewhere that saties don’t like to be topped
I guess we should have told this Oaxacana that
Mainline style

Going for 8 maybe 10 mains

Made a Halo out of wire
And tied them down

Paps

15 Likes

Yeah i had them stop growing when topped one time, but have done it to all my Sativa plants out of necessity. I do one and wait. If all is good i do them all.
I’m liking spider women😁. A real tent filler I hope!

8 Likes

A fasciated plant. shes the second plant with this “genetic peculiarity” in my barn. My Destroyer #3 behaves like this too. In fact I have 3 plants that do this, the only destroyer chi too, (destroyer chi → destroyer2&3 * copper canyon#10) so more fasciated specimens can be expected in these seeds.

6 Likes

Come on guys…keep posting of your landrace and heirloom thread.
Last year we were the fourth most popular thread on OG.

I’m sure we can get to third by the end of this year.
We have slack times…but there is loads of regular posters on here , maybe we can up it…as the info since @Upstate started the thread.

Let’s hear more of your L & H grows and experience of growers.

I have a pack of Golden Tiger (fem) I be willing to swap.
No 1 @gmike i wouldn’t mind some destroyer #4 as I love that strain. DM if interested in trade.

Regards

P J

17 Likes

Matori (india) - should be a fun nld ride :wink:

8 Likes

That is a real healthy looking germ…hopefully it’s bountiful.

Regards

P J

2 Likes

What are the odds? Lol. I had two last year. When you consider how many seeds a single plant can produce this oddity isn’t that rare.

4 Likes

Been smoking the Huixtepec and its good and strong. A Psychedelic high, more so than the Cryptic Oaxaca but it isn’t as energetic. Its by no means lazy and you will not be tired but its a high you can sit down and enjoy whereas Cryptic Oaxaca will have you doing yard work or some other project even if you sat down to relax and have a smoke. I smoked up a bunch of recent graduates yesterday and it was all smiles and laughter. Great social pot and so good that i came home with the pot I intended to give my cousins’ son for a graduation gift, forking over a hundred dollar bill instead. THAT is the most expensive pot I’ve ever " bought" :rofl::joy::rofl: as it was only an eighth or so.

19 Likes

Seriously considering popping some Oaxacan in hopes of finding a male. I can’t commit to the long flower time atm but wouldn’t mind passing those genes along into something new…

4 Likes

Who are the top people working with these genetics, i would love to be able to grow an authentic mexican strain with little to no changes to it since the 70s

3 Likes

This :point_up_2: is a beautiful thing!!! :heart::heart_eyes: Awesome job @Upstate :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: #goals

2 Likes

My favorite Bird of Prey

10 Likes

@Upstate Any plans to cross the Huixtepec with Oaxaca?

2 Likes

Give me until Sept! Then the JALISCO’s shall be hitting air-pots!

:grin: :metal:

10 Likes

I think I may be in for a bit of overcrowding in the small tent

Just transferred Oaxacana mom ( back right side ) and a clone from the larger tent to the small tent
lol

19 Likes

I might also be in for a bit of trouble… maybe I’ll just take the ceiling out and let them grow up through the floor of the next level. :stuck_out_tongue: OST x ASS from @Skunkhunt101 heading into flower:

20 Likes

With an armadillo! That bird is enormous!
Edit: I just looked it up, and learned that it is, in fact, the world’s largest eagle!

7 Likes