The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

28 Likes

Which little lady is this?

3 Likes

Thats the big Oaxaca. It’s a Silversides too😁. Looked like a short pheno in veg. Had me fooled. I had it in a brush line a couple days ago and could not find it at 50 feet, even knowing where i put it.

6 Likes

@Old-Ron Colombia gold …coming on slowly but surely. Few weeks till rainy season over then outside…they go outside when the suns up then back to veg room for the xtra light. Just now.

There growing very columnar, not sure if I should nip
I just want these plants to grow natural when there flipped.

Regards

P J

16 Likes

@Panamajock they look good. They are growing very much like mom did. Straight up. Dad split on his own and was more of a bush.

I have one growing like mom and 2 like dad right now.

You can always consider topping a female, if you get a couple, and having a clone.

5 Likes

Ie noticed lately as the weather improves here and. I Put them outside …they love it.

greenhouse or outside the good weather is n it’s way …been a heavy rain season here.

Healthy plants

4 Likes

They love outside. I think you will be very happy with them.

4 Likes

Well there kinda home as Panama was part of Simon Bolivars Nuevo Colombia …so it’s probably Home.

Ye I’m loving growing them here on the mountain ,like I did the Panama red. Ye.unique plants…I will give it my best shot…

Thanks for the advice

7 Likes

Just for haha ‘s I took pics of the trichomes
Today plants are at 60 days
Oaxacana

19 Likes

Lots of amber icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, are you in the zz|nullxnull side? frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Good news for Costa Rica.let’s hope it’s next door niebour Panama follows. ( I doubt)

4 Likes

She’s really close to the lights

I don’t know how to judge sativas?

But it’s only 60 days ?

3 Likes

Me neither but I remember @Upstate telling me he harvest them being cloudy, too early anyway, hope he will give you some clue … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

I think that’s a lot of amber too! Could we be seeing something other than trichome heads?
Or is there any precedent for a 9 week Oaxaca?! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Agree ejem|nullxnull, this is mine with 12 weeks … Pirata|nullxnull

13 Likes

Not quite Central, but almost.

Bahia landrace week 3 flower. Minimal pistil development. She’s gonna be SLOW:

I tied her down once and may have topped I don’t recall.

13 Likes

How long did you dare let that veg?!

5 Likes

Umm…I don’t wanna say.

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

I think it was a month. Maybe 3 weeks.

4 Likes