The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

They are beautiful brother, you have a very good hand with them and they are at home.
sorry for the delay brother, lately I don’t have much time with work. I hope to catch up on everything in the next few days. blessings to all.

7 Likes

Thanks for the tips as always; I’ll keep an eye out for the leaves and take em as long as I can

4 Likes

Looking great! I too would love to see them outside without restrictions. I bet they would become giant trees.

5 Likes

Here is an OTs Haze, idk, but I think possibly the purple pheno:

So far beautiful line!
(Needs to get a bigger pot :sweat_smile:)

17 Likes

Harvested on September my Oaxacan after 19 weeks on flower: :sweat_smile:

but left some buds (as she was still making seeds) and now, week 26, still flowering … icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

30 Likes

@George Doesn’t get much more sativa than that my friend!
I would love it if you get to sample a Bud from such an old plant. If you could let a bud that size ripen properly it should have serious power. Full potency.

11 Likes

The remaining ChupaCobra flowers look pretty sad. We have had a couple of serious frosts finally, and due for our first snow tonight. I just got my cold frame prepped this afternoon and am about to plant some spinach.

22 Likes

Nice looking buds. They look like they are starting to make leaves due to fading sun. Is this an experiment to see how much cold they can handle or are those seeds i see that you are leaving to ripen? Looks done, which is why I’m asking.

8 Likes

Have you tried this one?

5 Likes

These were some popcorn that I didn’t bother picking two weeks ago. You’re right, they kept right on pushing leaves and purpling up. Still making trichomes too. I went ahead and picked all that was left and then pulled the plant which was like a broomstick.

9 Likes

No I have a number of seeds. I was going to do a repro, but I haven’t grown anything but Syrian/Leb in quite a while.

11 Likes

Oh… George what a grand job… Todo Hermosa.

Sterling Grow…
You have beaten the Bananas.

Lush

Regards

P J

7 Likes

Still kicking leaves as you mentioned @Upstate which seems counterintuitive to a sativa newbie like me but good to know! I thought since I don’t get a freeze they would just ripen properly but now I have an idea for the stretch so I’ll start earlier next year.

Everything coming down in the next day or two time permitting. It’s been a fun journey and can’t wait until the next one, and for the smoke report!

PS . Don’t mind the dog shit in the last pic :joy: not sure when he snuck that one in considering he gets 5 walks a day…

22 Likes

They look great!

8 Likes

Thanks Tejas - not sure why I was intimidated to start them but it’s been fun and not harder than anything else really

5 Likes

You must be making some serious progress with those genetics. Solved the Syrian vigor issue?

2 Likes

Try that dried yet?
@Elpolloloco look at that! No issues with fading sunlight at all. Beautiful!

6 Likes

Everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame😁

7 Likes

That’s a great idea. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not yet, I’m behaving. Its day 8 since the Chop and she is Hanging nicely still.

2 Likes