The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

The Acapulco Gold from the Coop Fall box.

Doing very well 26 days from soak. Three popped.

I don’t know much about the history of the seeds and who preserved them?

There certainly going to be big…anyway if anyone has any knowledge of them be appreciated.!

Regards

P j
image|666x500

16 Likes

I have the Sierra Madre, the Chiapas, and another Guerrero Green x Michoacán cross that uses the same Mich male, as the Sierra Madre but a different Guerrero mother. :slight_smile:

The Sierra Madre are mine, but if someone wanted to do a seed run on one of the others, I might be persuaded to pony 'em up. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

14 Likes

they are one of the highest rated from a looooongtime Mexican Hunter on icmag. he usually get a tiny bit overexited in his first review, but ive seen him like sticking to the first review in that case… theyre just very very fastflowering…

7 Likes

i sadly cant do anymore runs, even i could theoretically grow them out, theyre so fast… but next year is holiday. ive to this day not grown a single plant for smoking, just seedmaking, haha. and hunting

this years dish: sativabudrot, and some indicabudrot… mmh

6 Likes

How long will this take to flower ? I may fit them in

5 Likes

I believe the AG from the fall box were made by @Guitarzan from SnowHigh seed stock.

@Papalag According to the description on the ColoradoSativas site, they’ll finish the end of October in the Northern Hemisphere.

7 Likes

Oh ok so indoors maybe 14 weeks ?

I don’t do outdoor unfortunately

Or maybe not a good idea to run in side I can go tall now lol

3 Likes

Chihuahua CC90 6 weeks at 12/12

17 Likes

I currently have nothing going, I’d love to help ya out. @Guitarzan

4 Likes

It’s a challenge but doable. I’ve done it and it was difficult but worked out.

5 Likes

14 weeks is a good estimate. Sounds like they may be even quicker. Maybe 12 weeks? You could handle them indoors for sure😁.

4 Likes

That looks finished?! Needs more time? Looks killer

4 Likes

If they’re 12 weekers I could handle them for sure.

3 Likes

That’s tough buddy. I was served some of that SAME dish… not my favorite! Moliotiko got hammered?

3 Likes

I’ve got a special trick for making plants take off early. This was about a week too long in the container.
This is 30 days from seed.

The breeder told me it was the best version of it he’s seen grown, of his new strain.

As a breeder it’s nice to see others do great things with your creations.
So I know he really enjoyed my grow journal all the way through.

I grew Crippler/Outback Haze x Cherry Bomb this year for the person who created the F1 strain.

I’d love to help out anyone on the really old stuff. Maybe we could have a Stanley cup gig going one day, where we grow in a silver pot, engrave our names on it, then pass it to the next selected OG. :dove:

image_319f8f57-c57b-45eb-863d-a082cff4743020221116_124136

13 Likes

Hey man if you’ve got 12 weekers I’ve got some spare footprint :+1:

5 Likes

No actually the Moliotiko didnt rot at all,
the Turkish Delight rotted at the whole Headbud till the middle, from the middle down it stopped very apprupt, so you will need to probably spread the Mainbuds appart .
Yeah, actually i have a bit greenery, lol

The turkish finished much later than advertised, but effect very indica for the floweringtime, they had very wet feet (riverswamp underwater), it might be no biggy with propper Growspot.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info Amigo

@Papalag i will be vegging indoors ,probably for at least 8 weeks or till I run out of headroom in the veg room.

Then Flip and put them outside or greenhouse.
Maybe you could try that if it’s suitable.

Good luck

P J

6 Likes

Snowhigh guerrero green x Michoacán gpb after drying, flash on.

They dried faster than I was expecting and they are pretty fluffy. I’m excited to do a smoke test and let these cure for a bit.

I highly reccomend this strain so far it’s been easy to grow and shows quite a few traits you don’t see in everyday hybrids.

Preliminary smoke reports show a nice heady buzz!

28 Likes

Well done …you have done a sterling job there.

Fingers crossed it smokes as well as it looks…ye Kudos to you Amigo.

Regards

P J

5 Likes