The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I’m in on a Test-Bag for sure. Thanks Gang. To the Freezer with 10 oz of CloudWalker

13 Likes

Looking awesome man! How are the Red Snake aromas? Candy citrus floral?

7 Likes

I posted these in a different thread accidentally…

Red Snake is ripening nicely, but still a couple weeks to go.

25 Likes

Mouth watering…what a lovely job…and real nice fotos.

Well done

Regards

P J

3 Likes

Fancy getting out of the rat race…live in a great climate…with nice folks.

I’m putting a piece of land I have for sale on line…potential is there for a Hostel, or a house…right near the beach.

@Upstate i know it’s maybe of topic…but it’s top climate for cultivars.hope you don’t mind.

Regards

P J

3 Likes

Wha …I’m jealous here.

Is that the Punta Roja X Mendo Breath cross.

TIA

P J

1 Like

Thanks man, I really love this plant. Every single one of them has been stellar. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You should be well proud… I know what it’s like to love a plant… And I just love the name Red Snake… Very Tex - Mex… Would love to give them a go down south.
I’m loving my Colom Ian gold grow… Good when things go well.
Regards

P J

2 Likes

Nice, I bet the Colombian Gold is fantastic. :wink:

So, what is the deal with moving to Panama from another country? Can you grow legally, or they just don’t care? How much is that lot you posted above? I was looking through that Facebook listing and it gave the impression you could buy a house for a price similar to the US.

2 Likes

Boy you can see the short Oaxaca pheno in the red snake. Last photo. I wonder if all Oaxaca area lsndraces have this short pheno? Beautiful

2 Likes

I am actually loving the Colombian Gold grow…what a eye opener for me…

IF. There is a Hall of Fame for weed (prob my number one is) Colombian gold has been incredible and big .Buzz
Amazing…

Ye todo addicted to Landrace.

17 Likes

Yeah, most of them have had that look or very similar. I think the Punto Rojo kind of chunks it up a little bit, but they all have stayed pretty well behaved… I’m thinking this one will smoke very much like all the rest of them too, has the same super sweet spicy floral aromas.

6 Likes

PJ, in my opinion, from this summers plants that I grew, CloudWalker is the Bud/Buzz of the summer !
She took us by Surprise

21 Likes

You can do your own thing in Panama…can’t grow legally, …I live very rurally and keep my grows around six/eight plants …above that and if you don’t get on with your niebour…could be a problem.

The thing is I don’t really care anymore about legality …Europe is changing (big strike will be early next year Germany legalizing…not just for Medical…but for recreational……

Be a great move …and the rest of Europe will follow…well maybe except the UK

Maybe things will advance in Latin America.

Ye …the land is …Titled and just over a quarter acre…I be looking for $40k but negotiable.

Ps …I am not a estate agent…

Chao

P J

5 Likes

Incredible…fuck man you need a step ladder to photo those babies…beautiful.

Thanks for posting

P J

5 Likes

Looks like she will bulk up nicely for you. She looks happy to be home😁

You have my attention…you’ve sampled some recently or going from past fond memories?
Sounds like a nice piece of property you have for sale there. How long of a drive from where you live?

7 Likes

@TexasTea those are looking great!

@Panamajock that columbian is looking happy :slightly_smiling_face:

@MissinBissin look at those :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:!

5 Likes

Not as pretty or well looked after as the bigger plants I had, but I had some solo cup clones of each Guerrero green x Michoacán going for backup seeds and with the weather shifting a couple turning dark purple! I’m just letting these go until most beans look ripe but thought the color shift was pretty cool! They were started in solos and transplanted to slightly larger containers fairly late in flower. I thought the small container may cause some herms but happy to say I don’t see any!

17 Likes

That property is about four hours from my house in the highlands.

It’s on the Azuero peninsula in the province of Los Santos…( where the folks are more Spanish than the Spanish) though they do like rodeos! Very macho.

great area for beaches, and a big hit with American and Canadian ex-pats.

5 Likes

Punto Rojo from Cannabiogen that I grew last year. I still have a jar in the freezer…this was the male genetics behind the Red Snake cross.

34 Likes