The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Highly recommended !!

14 Likes

@royal that is a striking leaf! Each is 1/2 of GODZILLA’S SPINES!

SOLD!

:exploding_head:

4 Likes

I keeping hearing that it produces way out there, legendary smoke. I plan on growing some outdoors this spring.

4 Likes

Does the color of sap affect anything else about the plant?

It feel’s really weird knowing it’s now all done… :thinking:

The Jalisco :mexico: Landrace plants are literally in the bag. :rofl:

:metal:

29 Likes

Waking up the next morning and then thinking about it… I really miss them. :sob:

Looks like I’ll be attempting round F2 with some seeds from plant #6 come the next :new_moon_with_face: on Dec 23rd to fill this gap in my heart! :+1:

14 Likes

It’s funny how you get attached to the long flowering ones :sob:

7 Likes

I feel this deeply today. Which is probrably why even though this took a lot longer to do this morning than I had hoped… it was totally worth taking the time to do it!!!

:metal: :crazy_face: :ok_hand:

Jalisco Plant 1:

Jalisco_1_OGReady

Jalisco Plant 2:

Jalisco_2_OGReady

Jalisco Plant 5:

Jalisco_5_OGReady

Jalisco Plant 6:

Jalisco_6_OGReady

Jalisco Plant 9:

Jalisco_9_OGReady

Jalisco Plant 10:

Jalisco_10_OGReady

:heart:

20 Likes

Red Snake with Sour Diesel Bx4 seeds on board.
Next is OsT x G13 and will cross what comes out of these plants together and make seed with these two breeds
When its all finished. Also
Started some Gadichi seeds I got direct from India. Should be fun winter in here.

Smells are like a weird laundry detergent so far. Very sharp and appealing.

25 Likes

Good question but I’m not sure to be honest. I just think it looks cool and not something I’ve seen before, although I’d heard of it.

1 Like

I met John who runs Kion Farms over in Seattle for Syttende Mai (Norwegian holiday)
Good guy.
I also met, at another time, the guy who set Kiona up with genetics and growing SOP’s - Zamalito. When Zam left, he hooked John up with Doc D

5 Likes

I’ve got some catching up to do! Manage to put my thread on silent mode again lol. My cat knocked over my favorite pipe yesterday morning and it broke in half. I just can’t believe the amount of resin from just a couple months smoking Oaxaca. I bought the pipe when I harvested my favorite plant. I’ve never seen so much resin come out of a pipe in all my life. Its gross!

![20221212_143507|666x500

22 Likes

That’s love my friend! I love the slideshow. Definitely took some time to put that together. I wouldn’t even know how to do it. Lots of pretty stems with that Jalisco. I look forward to seeing what you can do with them seedless.

3 Likes

I just now saw those other pictures. Looks like you got some purples with that Jalisco. Have you flash dried yet a sample? Anything smokable or just seed?

2 Likes

They’ve only been in the bags a few days now. My plan is to let them get crunchy over the week with fans on them and then I’ll take the bags contents onto a tray and take some flash photography for documentation. This is when i should see if there is anything worth smoking… but to be honest i will not be smoking anything from these ladies as they have been sprayed down with @BudBusterPro every week since week 2…

So that’s a GOOD AMOUNT of BBP on those flowers considering the 4 month run :rofl:

If they are as crunchy as I hope I’ll be able to roll them in between my fingers to powder the material in order to release the seeds to make it easy to seperate with a “a cut water-bottle taped to a vacuum hose” seed sorter.

:+1:

11 Likes

Good Luck right from the Get-go

2 Likes

Oh come on, do it for SCIENCE! Think of the fame! Or notoriety…

6 Likes

I once smoked bleach residue so I think it’s worth a shot :+1:

6 Likes

Damn you’re racking up the green dots! I gotta be more sociable. Maybe read something. lol

6 Likes

In my book you have a plethora of green dots.

They can be purchased individually from admin for $10 each.

It’s why I’m broke :joy:

6 Likes