The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I think they actually ship weed? I just sent them a message about the santa Marta purple. I hope they don’t sell weed honestly. I don’t want to have to take up a second job to support a new habit of buying weed lol

6 Likes

I think you’re right canguru = kangaroo

4 Likes

Has anyone ever ordered from Colorado Sativas? The write-up seems nice and friendly!

5 Likes

I’m not sure if what Kiona is calling the Canguru de Oaxaca is the same as the Mullum/Oaxacan used in Doc’s stuff.

I do know the one used by Doc D was found by e.T. I believe from Bushweed of Kangativas Mullumbimby Madness x Oaxacan Space Shuttle. The space shuttle being some kind of outcross to NL5.

https://www.seedbay.com/product/mm-x-oaxacan-space-shuttel/

I think there is reproduced stock available at Colorado Sativas

12 Likes

Thread here.
I have ordered from them, and grown out a couple Purple Satellite.
Important tidbit is they are all f2s, unless it’s an IBL. He calls them S1s, but they aren’t S1s as the weed world is used to, flipped plants making fem beans.

8 Likes

I use share loosely as I’m not saying I know their relationship. However I believe some stuff they have is through Doc D, or maybe bodhi directly, dreadbread and Ethiopian banana being examples.

3 Likes

F2’s are a bonus!!! :smiley:

Thanks @potpotpot !

Edit: I just shot an email to Colorado Sativas regarding “Are you in consideration of shipping to :canada: in the near future?” lol

6 Likes

Colorado sativad has a grow thread on OG
@PineTarBastard, s thread

8 Likes

Which ones are you looking for as I have a few different ones from him. I’m happy to be middle man for you too as I’ve ordered from him a couple times and all went smoothly.

4 Likes

Ta!!!

I mentioned that I could also "ask a growmie in :us: , but always prefer getting directly myself IF possible. " :smiley: :fist:

Edit: I heard back!

@deeez99 I think i’ll take you up on your offer when/if you plan on ordering for yourself (or) if not soon then 100% will bug ya in the new year when I have some “spare” coin for more sativas :smiley:

5 Likes

Sure, feel free to bug me anytime. I was waiting for his 2022 listings when they were ready. He shared a list of 25 new strains he was planning and hoping to have seeds from each. He’s probably still shucking though :smile:

4 Likes

TAG ME FRIEND!!! :metal:

6 Likes

@Pigeonman

I was probably about to use this as an excuse to make an order because there are a few things he has had a while I would like to get before he’s out (Destroyer & a Oaxaca line). I’d be able to help as well if you need.

@deeez99

What was on this years list? Anything particular you are eyeing?

4 Likes

@MantisTobogganMD if you do shoot me a pm! :metal:

1 Like

All of them! Ok maybe El Primo Mexican Smoking Mirror and Highland Guerrero

This was what he mentioned back in June that he was growing:

• Ace of Haze
  • Angola Red
  • Angola Red OG
  • Angola Red x Malawi
  • Cherry Bomb
  • Devil’s Tit
  • Durban Poison Highland
  • El Primo Mexican Smoking Mirror
  • Gainesville Green
  • Hawaiian Sativa x Haze
  • Highland Guerrero
  • Highland Mexican x Blueberry
  • Kalamata Red
  • Lao Highland x Queen Mother
  • Maui Wowie
  • Mexican Death Sativa
  • Mozambica
  • Nigerian Landrace
  • Panama Poison
  • PNG Landrace
  • Super Laos Haze
  • Vietnam Black
  • Voyager
  • Zacatecas Tribute
  • Zacatecas x Michoacan
  • Zang!!
14 Likes

Whoa! Gotta look up that * El Primo Mexican Smoking Mirror*!

7 Likes

very cool he’s running the kalamata red, you don’t see much talk on those. I wonder if it’s a different source than delicorganic?

4 Likes

Has anyone by any chance grew the Panama Poison and what was it like?

Im quite interested in it.

Some interesting strains on that list.
P J

2 Likes

ZANG! is 100% Doc D.

5 Likes

That caught my eye too. Should have bought more from Doc when I could have haha.

That is also using Kiona’s VB.

5 Likes