The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

I did spend about a grand on a Blaupunkt once. Mein Liebe ist nicht grün…

5 Likes

“My life is not green?” My German is very poor.

I’m learning Spanish for my trip but German is next when I get back…

2 Likes

Let’s ask the source:
“Bob, is it safe to smoke (or) consume in general flower that’s been soaked in BBP this entire time for the seedrun?”

(@BudBusterPro )

3 Likes

Maybe edibles are safe if smoking isn’t.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, was out of town since early this morning and just got back.

Yes you could absolutely smoke it if you so desired…BBP is actually metabolized within 6- 12 hours and becomes indistinguishable from the plant ‘sap’. Usually on seeded plants you wouldn’t smoke the calyxs but there absolutely no reason you couldn’t.

Hey, now you can answer a question for me, just out of curiosity…I’ve always been concerned that BBP may have an adverse effect on trichomes…did you happen to notice any trichome degredation after all thos 2ml/8 oz apps you applied ??

4 Likes

THIS JUST MADE MY DAY BOB!!! :hugs:

Not from what I’m looking at here :grin:

Looks like i’m going to pull out the “premo buds” of whatever is in there to use as tester smoke marked to pull seeds before grinding. A lot of the crunchy stuff is still gonna end up as sift material but I keep reminding myself the goal here was seeds.

20 Likes

definitely interested in seeing this one. :wink:

6 Likes

Red snake out of control. Taking over both lights. Climbing over the other plants. Crazy sativas! Sowahh seeds growing nicely should be a weird cross.

22 Likes

Colombian Gold (0ld Ron’s preserve for freakers)

Well there certainly coming on , I’m quite chuffed that I’ve got this far.

16/17 weeks in flower …no Xmas weed!
I had calculated when I sowed that , around the middle of Jan that they would be ready. around that date using 20 weeks …could go to 24.

That will be a whole 7 month from seed to Harvest …PHEW!

Regards

P J

Edit…first pic is plant 1 not 2

32 Likes

Beautiful! You’ve got some time left for sure. 8 weeks??

4 Likes

Ye I had thoughts on the middle of Jan …that’s 4-5 weeks Ron suggested take them to 24 for a better cure!

We will see Amigo

Regards

P J

5 Likes

Acapulco gold @Guitarzan …Freakers ) fall box

These are growing great…out in the sun getting real rays today.

Regards

P J

20 Likes

:drooling_face::roll_eyes:There might be a small Xmas bud on there somewhere!!! Just sayin! Lol

Those look fantastic!!!

4 Likes

You might be correct …good excuse for a sample LOL :laughing:

4 Likes

How large are those girls? They dont appear too unruly. Been debating a CG try indoors!!??

3 Likes

The big plant ( mother is over 6 feet…but I vegged on 16-8 fo 11 weeks.

Definitely stretch three times…If you were to veg for say six weeks…you should be ok with a manicure now and them…as they grow as wide as they do tall if you don’t nip here and there.

The clone in the picture was 8 weeks old when flipped …it’s only about three feet with a wee bit of stretch still to go…As you probably know the flowering is the time…talking maybe 24 weeks, Patience is needed. LOL

Good luck

16 Likes

Nice, Thank you. Surely have to nip and tuck and exercise my patience! All to be worth it in the end Im sure tho!

3 Likes

I thought 5 months was a commitment. They look great and I am sure you will be rewarded for your efforts!

5 Likes

Ye things going well.

Look what happened this morning LOL

The Comets cometh!

Regards
P J

10 Likes

By the way …we were the 4rd best thread on OG last year.

Great thread…read from the beginning …(sensational )
We are near 5k messages

If we could reach that I’m sure we could get into third place…be a great feat for @Upstate …our great leader.
Has been a great thread all year,

Thanks to all involved.

P J

15 Likes