The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

There’s a link below to the page.

3 Likes

Would it be possible @Motaco to enquire from your friend about what strains he may have available …also invite him to join Overgrow

$200 for 10 seeds is a lot of Wonga…maybe prudent to wait till you have gotten the swoop from your friend. Especially if they are landrace.

Thanks for doing this Motaco true OG

Regards

P J

6 Likes

no idea what you mean?

3 Likes

there is a cool old 70 columbian line sold on IG, i think is ultralongflowering… i think its a uncirculated one…

i thought it looks exeptional, but didnt analyse further, incase you want a cheap old gold

thin as a bamboo
purple hues, but just slightly,

3 Likes

It was in awnser to @Igrowdirt who I was directing to the thread.

3 Likes

Ye …very interesting …will we hold on till @Motaco gets back to us from his mate…my offer still stands to contribute to the seeds your planning to buy.

P J

2 Likes

Hey @Upstate, I’d contribute as well if you decide to go that route!

2 Likes

Nice to see @Panamajock growing this longfloweer Columbian.
I think its Columbian Gold72 from Snowhigh, right?

Not so many longflowering old Columbians around, so i always liked this one, atleast i guess .

Punto Roja from Cannbiogen is also quiet sweet looking from Cannabiogen. its also longflowering atleast i guess. thinn

But not so many thin old lines around…

2 Likes

Ye that’s the one …preserved by @Old-Ron

Lovely plants

5 Likes

Been searching my Oaxacan IBL seeds, and i found one that has killer stench.

I’ve cloned it up.

6 Likes

Unbelievable power in its aroma.
@Upstate

12 Likes

Any one know of any landrace stuff that ever came out Of Jalisco? Just a question I had wanted to know for a bit

4 Likes

3 punto rojos
1 grape pupil x skunk 1

9 Likes

@Pigeonman just ran Jalisco I believe from the Landrace Team

7 Likes

Last run I had some Pakistani 1975 definitely a different little plant

4 Likes

nice job they look good, how was their smell?

4 Likes

Carrots an floral perfume/incense. Each one slightly different but all a mix of the same nasal notes. :+1:

I’ll be doing a second run soon enough with the seeds from plant 6 from my run, which was very carrot and grew solid rock crystals as it’s buds!

10 Likes

wow. have you smoked on this yet?

4 Likes

some serious looking 70s columbian gold… only gold here

for sale

18 Likes

“Sadly” not yet.

They are all still sitting in bags with fans aimed at them making them “dustable” to get them precious seeds out first! :rofl:

It’s day 6 so they’re prob ready for the harsh treatment but I’m thinking this will be tomorrow when my partner isn’t working so she can enjoy the sample with me :smiley:

Its going to be more tedious than usual, as i’ll need to pluck what I want to try to smoke and label it all accordingly for the seeds in the “smokeable” buds to match the ones collected from the “hand crushed to dust” buds.

7 Likes