The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

@SkunkHunt101 I’d enjoy some of those beans as well!

That’s what I was thinking :thinking:

3 Likes

I do this with my 40 gallon and houseplants! I pull off 10% every week and use it to share the wealth (*fish shit). :smiley:

5 Likes

You can be sure I will segregate their seeds and send you some. OG the :earth_americas:

4 Likes

Hit me up on them.
I love this thread

2 Likes

You could probably twist my arm into taking some, if you’re looking to spread them around. :wink:

1 Like

Im interested in helping and providing new plants to this community. Anyone who wants to shoot me a message I will get you on the send list. I have been given so much amazing stuff to mess with here I can only keep it rolling for you. Let me know.

8 Likes

That is very nice of you.

What does the OST stand for again?

3 Likes

I do believe it refers to the Old Silver Thai my dude

4 Likes

I want to get Ghost Train Haze and cross it to OST just to make a strain named Old Silver Train. That’s my next goal. :joy:

4 Likes

Cross her to a Gorilla Glue, and call it Silverback :bear::grin:
Edit: Damn, of course that’s taken- Grape Ape x SSH

2 Likes

Taken twice, actually… it’s also some Hawaiian strain that Lucky used to make Guerilla Fume (Lucky Dog Seed Co) :: Cannabis Strain Info.

3 Likes

C’est la vie

It is now lol. I’ve heard of purple stems in lots of Mexi varieties that are old, but hadn’t seen it with this Oaxaca yet. Pretty.

3 Likes

Back in Acapulco Mexico.

Another 10weeks this be a good cola. These clones actually smell like weed. Unlike the clone donor mom’s. Seems the clones stack much better and smell half legit.

7 Likes

im amazed how often i hear the clones performing better . Also revegs and tissue culture perform better. Is that epigenetical change?

5 Likes

It’s got maroon red veins not purple.

6 Likes

OST next to Silver Mountain( outstanding plant
As
Well)

10 Likes

Better photo OST red stem

9 Likes

oh yeah, you are talented ! very very good colors,

3 Likes

Hi all
Nice thread, happy new year to all!
This is a great thread,i hope it continues for a long time… The preservation is a very important part of canabis. I’m offering some rare seeds of a very unknow strain from deep Mountains of México,if one of you guys want to grow it and help to preserve,send me a pm. I got a preservation project since the past year so everything seems that eventually many pure strains will back.
Bless

14 Likes