The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Which one do you mean?

This one?

No sir, that’s an ost. If you mean the fireplugs in the middle, they’re high cbd’s and a peyote zkittelz

7 Likes

Yeah, those couple. The purple stalk on the right threw me off, I wasn’t sure. I haven’t grown any sativa untopped. They have such a long top cola this way. Have to get myself one of those tall skinny jars they fill with olive oil and chunks of bright veggies and try it, lol. Be nice to pull out a 2 footer.
These have the strong Thai branching, but tighter node spacing like the dwarf Oaxaca. I see traits of both strains. The plant on the right could yield well. The plant on the left is a long flowering one. Those side branches might nearly reach the top in a month.

4 Likes

Ye …seeds forming well…a few have fell out the bract.

14 Likes

She looks like lime candy. :drooling_face::candy::lollipop:

3 Likes

Is it just me or does anyone else feel the urge to eat that like a salad? :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to a smoke report after a good cure. What types of flavors are you getting?

2 Likes

Cooking with gas!

Leaning into it…

I was going to kluge one of these but for the money why bother? It’s making a difference. Mostly allowing my ass to stay in bed longer.

15 Likes

Getting to look like a jungle in there. I’m jealous😁
What is the gadget?

5 Likes

A cheapo auto waterer. Just an insurance policy, not going anywhere but it’s digital so it can run a minute or two every six hours and keep the moisture constant. Definitely reduced some stress with it. Mine and theirs. These drink way more than the Oaxaca.

3 Likes

I have just discovered Mexico’s “JALISCO” and am IN LOVE!!!

Anyone work with this? I’d love to have some along side my MDS and Oaxaca (when arrives).

4 Likes

I saw that on TLT’s site. Have you tried any, and if so was the flowering time 11-13 weeks like they claim? Definitely on my list of seeds to get.

3 Likes

I WANT to try them. My MDS male is in houseplant mode; and i’m sure i’d love a threesome with Oaxaca and Jalisco as a variation of a :mexico: sex party*. (*I’m assuming EVERY culture has a form of sex party.)

4 Likes

Yeah that surpasses culture. :joy: I have seen some Jalisco pictures too. Desirable.

I have some of that MDS myself, have you grown it out?

2 Likes

I popped 1x MDS seed and it came up male in sexing. It smells like grapefruit SO MUCH I decided to keep it as a houseplant in a 8" speedpot until another Mexican lady shows up :heart:

8 Likes

Nice! Great houseplant! My wife doesn’t like that kind, lol. I keep trying😁
11-13 weeks sounds quite possible for a pure one from so far North.
Whats MDS again?

3 Likes

Mexican Death Sativa :metal:

4 Likes

@lambchopedd did a repro, at least that’s where mine came from.

4 Likes

Yep, @lambchopedd is this one’s God as well :hugs:

4 Likes

Definitely looks like I remember. I need to drop some of those…

2 Likes

This may work out!

Hot damn!

15 Likes