5 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t do that…ll
they seem very docile

No there free

P J

6 Likes

That’s probably your best move.

5 Likes

Great to hear they are quiet. Pro’s usually Smoke the hive/nest before they do any-kind of removal / relocation

Its an Indica on the Insect-scale

5 Likes

Yeah I’m going to say détente is the best course of action here. LOL

4 Likes

Yeah, if it’s not dangerous to you or your family/pets they’re nature’s finest organic pest management and will eat damn near all the bugs in your garden so I keep them around when I find them

6 Likes

Those might be a type of leaf cutter wasp or something like that. They look viscous as hell but won’t sting unless you mess with them.
R.I.P. Jalisco #1 &#2 & Oaxacan string of pearls pheno!:sleepy:

the oaxacan is on the right.

17 Likes

Thanks YBD :blush:

Seeing @420noob ’s and reading the smoke reports I had to this season.

5 Likes

Thanks

Ye I’m just intrigued with the structure those tiny insects have constructed, incredible…and how did they build that hive ( and attach it to metal.

Ye they be ok…I’m insect friendly …except when there munching on my plants LOL

P J

10 Likes

Corinto ( Corinthian

Part 2

They have all sexed since I flipped 3-4 weeks ago ( after 15 weeks veg.

One male which is a beautiful plant.( unfortunately will need culled as ive to much going on.

Three females…all the plants are stretching and I’m constantly nipping and tucking……These Corinto plants are very wild the growth from the sides is keeeping up with the growth at the top.

They are all kinda similar…but it’s early yet and I’m sure we will see some variations.

I am totally absorbed in this grow …having been a strain I’ve always wanted to grow ( especially in this altitude and climate

So far so good…TLT advises 14- 16 weeks flowering ?.be interesting to see…I think these may go longer…

Ye Kudos to @GREANDAL …smashing job you done there.

Have a nice day

P J

23 Likes

Killing it @Panamajock your plants always look so happy and healthy!

6 Likes

How big can you let them get?

Boy they look healthy!

5 Likes

I’m ok …I got plenty headroom yet,but they will need kept in check…fuck If I don’t they be through the roof.

In a few weeks I will need to be ruthless and take some centre growth out for circulation of air, as the growth there is quite intense…

And I definitely need to get some bamboo canes for support as they go on there way to THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

P J

Ye be nice to train and manipulate three females…LOL

11 Likes

My outside Oaxacan has just started shooting out single blade leaves at the tips is this because she is stretching for flower or did she somehow reveg? Thanks

10 Likes

PJ, I have had the opposite luck. Popped 5, so far 3 maybe 4 are female. No males. Going to have lots of Corinto to smoke but I always like growing some seed too.

Did yours have the 9 blade leaves? All of mine do.

Nice Grow!

6 Likes

Ye man.
Your welcome to show your plants. Be nice to see some pics of your Corinto… They must be well into flower now…

We all enjoy a Pic or two

Happy growing

PS. How long did you veg yours for?

P J

5 Likes

I will try and take pics this week. Mine hint at flowering but they won’t be 15 wks in veg until Aug 1st. Sure would like to find a male or two in there. The nine leaflets are amazing; haven’t ever seen that.

Meanwhile I apparently have the only hermi Huixtepec elchischas says he has heard of. I have both male pods and flowers on it. Chischas says to clip off the pods so I will do that and save them.

The sun is definitely helping. Haven’t had a day less that 85 in weeks.

9 Likes

I’ve been letting my ladies get neglected a bit but they’ve been recently up potted so hopefully they will start to freshen up, bounce back and the pest pressure will soon be under control, but I said screw it I’ll show what I’ve got even if it’s not too pretty :wink:

Snowhigh
Torreón x Michoacán
(Durban x s African bush weed) x Panama red
Mexican punto rojo bastard - maybe pure maybe crossed with quicksilver?

And a few smaller mns strains mixed in there for good measure.

25 Likes

A couple of Mulanje x Oaxaca

33 Likes

Sure is , nice to see you posting your grow on the thread again…nice plants…it’s a nice smoke that M x O. ( I can testify to that…

Keep on trucking

P J

6 Likes