The Clone Conservatory

It sucks they seem to be not legit , they list masterkush and have a picture that looks correct , I could easily get it from them but they don’t seem to have good reviews. If I’m down south I might grab a couple just to test them out Idk a lot of fake bs comes out of San Diego , it’s typically the same dude who has ran several different bs clone websites.
Having so many strains listed is a red flag as is having things like g13 smh will the real masterkush please stand up.

2 Likes

Plus one on Ben’s not a great one. I ordered a cut of something that I had before from an absolute trusted person but could not replace it. What I was sent from Ben’s was no where near same cut.

1 Like

So maybe change who you’re voting for ??

I’m more likely to change my location then wait for the mind set of the majority to shift, California is part of it but I’m in a small conservative town and that does not help either , some progress is better then not but it’s a slow battle

1 Like

I just ordered from them from word of my cuz. I have great customer service and a tracking number.

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @AnasCabanaCafe. Why don’t you swing over to the introduction thread so we can get to know you a little better.

2 Likes

So remember how this thread was on Google and when you put in The Clone Conservatory this thread comes up first thing? Greg the owner of The Clone Conservatory called me like wtf and I told him f him. And that I hope his company burns. He made sure that now this forum thread doent come up on google when typing in “The Clone Conservatory” on google and now what comes up is every strain, one link at a time, that they claim they have but with hlvd. I went to the Emerald Cup and I met First Class Genetics (everyone go follow him @firstclassgenetics2.0 @f1rstclassgas @f1rstclassgenetics on instagram) he has plants tested 8x+ and tests all his garden unlimited times bimonthly and he’s taking me under his wing and is teaching me the ways and I’m hlvd testing now with Tumi (best in the game for hlvd testing) and I’m testing every single plant I have bimonthly. And not taking in clones unless they’re from my tissue culture friends and or from first class or I’ll take them and test them 2 times before introducing to population. Cost $ but I only have 9 tents. See, that’s the problem with The Clone Conservatory’s production. They’re too big to handle and do properly. Doing it the way I mentioned is the only way to do it. They simply can’t. It’s their fault for choosing a business too big to handle rather than a manageable size that he can boss at. But Greg the owner of The Clone Conservatory’s personality is very selfish and decieving

1 Like

I typed in “the clone conservatory” again on google on a fresh page and this thread came up again but not first thing like it was I had to scroll but still on first page 1/2 way down. The time before that I typed it in it came up how I mentioned with all of the strains they offer one link at a time like spam or fishing bait since they’re dirty.

Now about Purple City Genetics tho, they give out the viroid too and did in the 2022 emerald cup. I thought they had their shit in line truly, I thought they were perfect, I mean fuck they truly test their moms out 5x. But they’re massive, they’re not perfect at all they have hlvd and spread it. Just not at a super high %age because they test like crazy tho purple city has thousands and thousands of sq ft and it’s 2 floors. It’s truly industrial. It’s a mega complex of plants and I stood there at the emerald cup purple city booth looking at their rack of clones and it was beautiful and truly impressive. But to think they had hlvd in some of them is mind blowing cuz they were gorgeous. They work hard and try to do it right. But when you’re that big you won’t get around it without being a tissue culture facility and tc the strains before intake. I have friends who are tc facilities that post their hlvd tests on instagram and every one is negative. Now purple city’s clones still all look really good! That’s the difference with them and the clone conservatory. The clone conservatory’s look terrible and don’t grow right from my experience and others, tho some on here said good things it’s Russian roulette. You wouldn’t be able to tell in a purple city cut. Which is better and worse. It took first class genetics hlvd procedure to call them out, and he did. In front of his instagram. Which pcg reported his insta after that and it went down temporary. Four of First Class’s cuts had Hlvd from pcg emerald cup. And if you use a hlvd mom for seeds the seeds will pop with it too, as first class explained from experience and explained that he popped compound seeds which popped for hlvd cuz they use hype moms with hlvd. So seeds from pcg should be tested too throughout their life. In reality, everything is a suspect , you have to make sure nothing has it or else you won’t know and what you don’t know can definitely hurt you and if it has it you gotta put out the fire before it burns you and your name. Name is pricey. It’s worth more than $ to me idk about to others. this is all how I started doing it 100% right like first class genetics.

2 Likes

What strains are people having issues with from purple city genetics , I’ve never seen a in healthy plant from them.

1 Like

My bad I think prime must be someone he got 2 of the 4 hot cuts from that tested that round. It was 2 pcg cuts

1 Like

Interesting , it’s hard to hold people accountable.
I have zev , Gushmints, super lemon haze and Aj sour diesel from them and have not had any problems so far. I’m about to start getting everything tested on a regular basis though and will let people know if anything shows up hot.

3 Likes

• List item

Just wanna update my test, only thing dirty in my garden is from Purple City Genetics emerald cup 2022. Fez. Dirty for fusarium both mother and clone. Other than that everything is clean for fusarium or hlvd

4 Likes

How is your tests brother man

1 Like

Haven’t had anything tested yet, everything is growing great with no issues , I’m going to have everything I have tested in the near future for peace of mind but I don’t expect any positive results.

1 Like

@DanielGrowPhotos do you know of any labs that have the ability to test seeds?

We’ve seen this here on the forum with the infected kashmir seeds from worcestershire farms. They carried a viroid as well as a fungal disease, either the worst pythium stem rot I’ve ever seen or fusarium.

I’m really interested to hear what lab you use, what the testing process is like and how it goes for you.

I missed that discovery, haven’t seen that member around in some time either, I think he got the banstik somehow.
Part of my procrastination in testing is having not researched the various options enough to make a educated decision on which one to use.

1 Like

Yeah, he was banned. scamming users for cash, and attacking the moderators.

I’m having the same problem here. I’m trying to find a local lab that I can use routinely for viroid screenings and cannabinoid testing, but having a hard time finding one that works with consumers as well as the legal industry.