The Convict Seed Exchange

That’s awesome! I can’t remember if it was last year or the year before but I had a plant start budding a month before summer solstice and the rest budded normally. Maybe this year is unusually hot at night?

1 Like

Not economically viable on gas efficiency but we are definitely travelling in a 1977 HZ Holden Sandman :muscle:t4:

26 Likes

Sweet ride.

3 Likes

Late to the party but looks Like those flowering pics are revegging ?

2 Likes

So similar to the old cortina’s out here hehe

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay. I had to go back to and look up where I got those GSC seeds. :slight_smile: The GSC were made by Blimburn. I got them as freebies on a Seedsman order. It’s a straight pollen chuck. I had one of those GSC females, and I hit her, a White Widow, and a Strawberry Diesel x C99 with MMH pollen.

The original breeder on MMH was Darthcultivar, and my understanding is that he was looking for a fast finishing “Haze”. From what I’ve been able to gather, he used an Afghan dom female, and a fast Mango Haze male. I’d say he hit it. The straight MMH will finish in 9-11 weeks.

Here’s a link to the log from the seed run: Seed Run Co-Op: Maui Mango Haze (CLOSED) There are pictures from the seed run, and also from the bud run I did after that. Both runs and some odd mutations, and you can see them in the thread. They also had some interesting branching characteristics. On some nodes, there were 4-5 branches.

As far as the GSC cross, I’ve never grown that one out myself, but my buddy @Limeflavouredheadbut has grown it, so hopefully, he’ll toss in a couple of cents worth. I will say this. He said that for about the last 6 months or so, the GSC chuck had been he and his wife’s favorite strain. :slight_smile:

I think they’ll just keep going. I put some MMH clones outside on 5/27, and we were getting 14 hours, 18 minutes of daylight. By the end of June, they were already flowering. We don’t get 15 hours of daylight here. On the solstice, we get about 14 1/2 hours, so I think they start flowering right around that time.

So, I’ve got a shitload of straight MMH seeds. If any of you guys are interested, I can probably get some to Fatty, and he can distro them like he did with these. I’ve also got a bunch of the Widow, and SDxC99 chucks.

This makes the 3rd continent that those chucks have made it to. I must say, it’s very cool to see. Thanks for running them! :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

10 Likes

@Guitarzan thanks for all the info and research mate greatly appreciated.

I would love some of these please bro, I never got the straight MMH seeds. Anything crossed to C99 sounds amazing too especially Strawberry Diesel x C99🤤. I would definitely pass them out to the down under crew. I’ve got a couple Kiwi mates keen, I guess I could share with them too haha

This is very cool :earth_americas:

Got an update on the @HolyAngel SSDD F2 BX1 today. I’d say they are lacking a bit of sun and nitrogen, they are a little stretchy but summer is about to really kick in and at least no premature flowering in South Australia🙏🏽. I suggested he gets some fish emulsion for the nitrogen and amino acids, some Epsom salts and top dress with some work castings. Hopefully that gives them a bit more bushy girth. Still looking good, he should be able to sex them soon.

22 Likes

Ooh looking good! Thank you for these updates!

Yes I second all that as most of these are heavy feeders.

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: what’s up with the Wookiee hairpiece at the back of the 2nd pic? Inquiring minds want to know.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Haha I think it’s some kind of native shagpile

@cannabissequoia

7 Likes

My friend just put in some @iamyou_youareme Key Lime Pie x T-1000 Fems. Interesting technique, the only thing that could go bad here imo is the tap root sitting in mushy banana and dampening off. Either way looks cool

5 Likes

One of the boys without much experience only got one of the @Tracker (SLxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) to pop out of 6 but I’d say it’s more due to no pre-soak and user error, hard to say. Let’s hope it’s a girl. I’m going to gift them half the new pack you sent me mate, looks like possibly 100 plus seeds in total?
Thanks again for that bro :pray:t4:

15 Likes

I’ve been hearing good near 100% germ rates on them over here. I sent a few big shares (~100 beans) to a couple other down under friends. They’ve had good germ rates running them too.

4 Likes

I don’t doubt it all mate, I put this down to lack of experience not the germination rate.

1 Like

Cool, that’s an interesting method for sure. Getting a jump on the potassium, haha, j/k! Hope they turn out great, keep us posted!

1 Like

Fog Dog just keeps on stacking :fire:

21 Likes

Looks like a hash makers dream @FattyRoots !
Beautiful man!:+1::v::canada:

4 Likes

Well fair to say 3 of the 4 @Guitarzan MMH x GSC are fully in flower now except for number 4 which continues to veg and bush out nicely. So looks like a harvest in January and then another end of April/May for my mate out West. I know I’d be stoked with that.

They look kilker :fire:

Number 4 :muscle:t4:

My mate in Queensland unfortunately got mostly males but he just moved the two girls he got outdoors to flower. Again looking great

@DannyTerpintine Drunken Mac

@Sebring Undertow :ocean:

18 Likes

@iamyou_youareme 4 of the Key Lime Pie x T-1000 fems are above soil, don’t think the banana germ worked though… too much potassium :joy:

He’s just told me the pack got 2 reg seeds thrown in to it by another friend so he actually doesn’t know what’s what 🤦🏽

At least 2 are the KLP x T-1000. So much for a stress free fem run for the guy haha

12 Likes

Meanwhile across the pond on the North Island of New Zealand on my friend’s farm some Wedding Cake clones just went in to his lush rich soil.

19 Likes