The dankest dank

The Exodus is definatly more cheesy than skunk in the taste, I have been mixing a small popcorn of the cheese with others like Goblin, Mazar, Maui to see how they might cross. Have a bunch of older Skunk strains I’ll be running this year “in search of”. @Craigson15 I agree the skunk has been bred out over the years to a sweeter version. I enjoyed your thread on the Skunk Search as it helped me in my selection as to narrow a few strains down that I would have been duplicating. I was talking with a member that claimed to have a original Skunk 1 Humbolt that they were looking to pass on? Always looking in trade for cultivars.

2 Likes

Blockquote[quote=“Instg8ter, post:10, topic:41839, full:true”]
Exodus Cheese UK is the dankest thing I have in jars along with the closest I’ve found to an original Skunk so far. A few surprises are Green Goblin has that RKS burnt tire after taste and Full Moon (indescribable Dank and it hits you behind the eyes like a freight train by the third hit.) which I’ll be preserving with two pair I have going if anyone would like to try a tasty hard hitting SEA.
[/quote]

I’d love to give that a go! Always looking for the funkiest strains on the planet, and if you say so, I want in…lol

2 Likes

Love the cheese I’m looking for some

2 Likes

I’ll try anything once lol, believe we are both in the southern part of MI as well just different sides of the state.

1 Like

When I ran Mr nice NHS a couple of phenos were like pure skunk

1 Like

Wouldn’t be looking to trade some Mr. Nice beans for the search, would you? I have a Mazar I believe from 1975 farm seed from @Pawsfodocaws. I know others have dropped some. It is straight on fresh tanned leather. I think the the terp could be pushed into dank skunk with something sweet.

2 Likes

I have a few S1 beans of the Exodus Cheese If your interested for a few Mr Nice. If you get near Metro I can take some cuts for you. …should have the Monkey paws in circulation in January…:metal::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just harvested some death bubba and Id CHallenge anyone to find a ‘gassier’ plant.
Absolutely what I was after.

Buds dont look like much but shes potent as anything too.

3 Likes

Death bubba is a great strain!

2 Likes

The buds look good to me. Besides, if it’s all about bag appeal, I’m out! :joy:

We got plenty of bag appeal around here. It tastes like crap.

I’m glad you found what you were looking for.

1 Like

Gotta love that big bud hash though…thought it was more of a European strain. Never had it, always with an interest though. Is it worth the time, me growing it out?

1 Like