The Ebner Effect on Cannabis seed

Pretty much made it clear about the limitations I was under.
Mostly wanted to see if anyone else could pick this up and do a comparison.
It DID encourage early, elongated sprouting in 10 yr old seed.
The cloning experiments went awry and is something I’d like to address.

Still encountering dogma chuckers like the one above your post isn’t the kind of discussion I was hoping for.

1 Like

btw the outdoor comparison was for potency.
If I could grow anything indoors with the same potency as outdoor would be significant.

1 Like

I could send you some seeds from one of my 2 IBL’s. I have a vial I havent grown because I stupidly didn’t label if it was chemdawg IBL (f10 or 11) or sssdh IBL (f11 or 12) Both are very consistent lines though.

Thanks for the offer but my seed growing is limited again this year.
Probably won’t have time for another try at it until Fall.
Are you in the US?

1 Like

Yeah, im in michigan

1 Like

lol then this should be easy. I’ll dig around if you want a trade.

No worries, call it a contribution to scientific research.

1 Like
  1. Modern science, farmers, and professionals all have it wrong, embrace fringe plant pseudoscience.

2. Wait plz don’t criticize my totally unfounded beliefs.

I’m 100% in favor of something resembling an actual experiment.

1 Like

As I was saying, there are flaws in your last method. So even the playing field except for the field generator at the beginning. That needs to be your only variable.

But I’ll gladly send you a vial of seeds to experiment on. Even if it ends up not proving your hypothesis, its adds data that we can still learn from.

No failures, only learning. Data points.

5 Likes

Man I have to come up with some experiments now :wink:

I’ll prob be doing clones and a few different soil builds along with some silver injection testing, maybe some low voltage experiments, maybe throw in some magnets , maybe even a supposed vortex and possibly a whole new sub category of hydro I’ve never seen mentioned before, top secret for now tho :wink:

2 Likes

Check out “exclusion zone” water or EZ.
Supposedly can be briefly made by the action of water flowing over, say marbles or there are cheap plastic connectors that vortex the water between 2 - 2liter bottles.
Gerald Pollack describes it pretty succinctly in his ytube vid but here’s his paper:

1 Like

I love EZ water! Viktor schauberger is the real genius when it comes to water. Gerald pollock is riding on the shoulders of giants. He’s amazing, and I love his 4th state of water. Such revolutionary work. Thanks for reminding me of this stuff.:green_heart:

1 Like

btw Biodynamic Prep 500 is applied after stirring it in a pot of water for a minute first clockwise then counterclockwise for another.
This is done for an hour and it’s said special care is given to the reversal.

So have you used it in a control group experiment?

1 Like

I haven’t even touched it @spaceman Only have done reading on it and listened to interviews. I’d love to start some trials, though I have a lot on my plate for awhile. Recently moved to a 112 year old house on 20 acres, so going to be busy with getting that organized for a couple years probably. I’m lucky to be able to grow any plants right now. :wink::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Damn!
That’s where I’m at too, have a newer home but renovations and improvements have me chasing daylight.
Never a dull moment either.
Simple to do though, get a bag of marbles and a funnel and a straw to keep it open.
Wash the marbles with vinegar and pour water over the marbles in the funnel.
Repeat as much as you wish.

1 Like

Too EZ… Lol. I’ll investigate that more.

1 Like

Interesting, I will have to check it out!

If I read that doc correctly, it sounds like you could potentially get some ez water just by having some water sit in the sun?

I know they make these blue glass bottles that are sort of meant for that as well.

1 Like

From the first line 2nd paragraph:
"The energy for building water structure comes from the sun. "
lol missed that 1st read!
went right to the pictures

2 Likes