The first Canadian Frost Cup!

@THCeed you can’t be a grower and a judge, it wouldn’t be fair if someone was judging their own entry. Would you rather judge or grow?

6 Likes

Okay. Slept on it and waking up I’m in like 4 skin. :+1:

9 Likes

I thought this was my for sure way to get into the top three. Now I will have to come up with a different strategy. :rofl:

14 Likes

TH3eed is the winner!

8 Likes

@Kushking902 is this intended for one plant, or we grow a series of the same strain and make a selection at the end for judgment.

2 Likes

It’s unanimous then, two out of five.

5 Likes

I am just wondering, if I send you a great big apology letter, would I be able to secure a vote? And then it would be over before it starts. :rofl:
That would just take a lot of pressure off everybody.

4 Likes

lol worth a shot :joy:

2 Likes

Well you already have a French Name on this website ! :grin: You are off to a good start, and the French women here are beautiful. :star_struck:
:v:

3 Likes

You can grow as many of the same strain as you want and you pick the best to submit. As long as there is a weekly post of the grow and it’s sent in by the deadline. :grin:

3 Likes

If this goes good I have an idea for the next one that can include everyone. I will explain my idea a little more later on. I just wanted to test the waters first to gauge interest and see how it goes.

7 Likes

@Kushking902

In that case:

4 Likes

For the growers I don’t recommend mentioning the strain name as your growing and updating it might give clues to the judges of who’s growing what.
It’s best that they can only associate a number with a bud when they are judging

10 Likes

Just another good reason to head North for me. eyyyy ~

3 Likes

I look forward to both of them! Thanks for organizing and providing this for the og community. :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

I’ll play along and be a grower if needed.

3 Likes

Sounds good man! 6 more growers and 3 more judges needed after you

4 Likes

How are we to update maintaining anonymousness? Are we sending you a PM with the updates then instead of openly posting here?

2 Likes

would love to be involved! havent figured out what I will throw in yet, but excited to enter this!

2 Likes

That’s probably a good idea, I can post images of everyone’s progress so nobody knows who’s who and others can still follow along.
Or do you think it’s a bad idea to post any at all?
I’m just trying to think how to keep everyone who wants to follow along involved.

4 Likes