The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

Sorry for the intrusion @Cannabis! I’m afraid I’ll forget to tell Oleskool later…

You grow is looking like it’s geting off to a good start. peace

2 Likes

:joy: :wave: :smoking: all good baby. took me a second. or two.

The heat I get is like Vegas-Lite or Phoenix-Jr, not for sissies but not the real shit. I fear that stuff. There’s a reason why people live in caves.

I read of a body found in Death :thinking: Valley in a Ford Explorer. No obvious mechanical probs other than no fuel. He’d evidently tried to stay alive with a case of budweiser & when they found him after a week in the desert he was dehydrated like an old football, near 0% moisture, mummified behind the wheel. :astonished:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Nice collection you’ve got there Arriba|nullxnull , hope you will never be short of beer2|nullxnull, even if it is a Budweiser … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

6/19/20 update

Blue :shark: Shark CBD (Barney’s Farm, bagseed), day 55, started in January, :roll_eyes: fed DynaGro in veg, Nectar For The Gods in flower. :pray: chop-chop tomorrow morning. probably going to rinse the roots clean, rinse some dust off the buds & just dry the whole plant. :astonished:

Transplanted my clones from @SCJedi to keep them from blowing down in the wind (mostly). They started flowering, hopefully they’ll stay that way.

88G13Hashplant “Ghash” #17

:cherries: Cherry :icecream: Vanilla :skunk: Skunk

:older_woman: Granny :skunk: Skunk #4

:ghost: Casper OG (1 of 2)

:dancing_women: Dosidos #55 (1 of 2)

:warning: Hazmat OG (weirdo; may have to clone & re-do)

:dancing_women: Dosidos #55 (2 of 2)

:ghost: Casper OG (2 of 2)

starts just got 2 loooooong nights; transplant in 2 wks, cull to <24 :blush:

:v: have a dank day - RIP subcool

26 Likes

Those are beautiful. Looks like nice weather too.
RESPECT!

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s a nice grow spot you have. Which one is from Subcool? CVS? I was gonna plant the only thing I have with his stuff in it. It’s. Cuvée x Blues. I think @Sunvalley made the cross. It was gonna be my tribute grow.

6 Likes

The micro-climate is hotter, drier, & windier than it should be so it’s taken some trials to decide on white grow-bags, and also to double-bag, because broken grow-bags cause tears. :cry: (:thinking: tears tear tares? sheesh!)

The afternoon humidity is about 1/2 or less of what the plants want… so fabric pots are basically useless to me.

Nothing in there is Sub’s or TGA except the blessing of ‘have a dank day’ :wink: :v:

9 Likes

They all look good! Call me before you cull and I may be interested in tossing leftovers into the seed patch

5 Likes

I think I’m gonna run a few of your g13/hp. I got some from @Baredog at the same time as yours and dropped 3 of his. Aren’t yours roundabout from NDN, too? I’m only sketchy on the stories. I’ve never grown it and I’m looking on something to keep. You grew yours outdoors didn’t you?

5 Likes

@Barefrog’s 88 G13HP is phenomenal. Smoking on it now. Old school hash taste gets better every day. I’m impressed with this strain. And it will stone the dogshit out of you!

10 Likes

OOoo, oooo… that’s what I wanted to hear. My three got a thrashing by the hail storm night before last but still kicking. I’m gonna have to up pot real soon. today or tomorrow.

I’m excited to get into something from the past. I should be able to get to seed things today and will be able to mail out in a week.

We had a monster of a storm two nights ago. We were supposed to get it again last night but it scooted around us. We got rain but not the wind, lightning, and hail. I had piles of hail at the bottom of the gutters that was about 8 inches high. They were still out there 12 hours later even though it was in the 60’s all day.

The plant’s “got stimulated”. It looks like somebody shot my comfrey plants with with a shotgun. The plants love it. They get bored so it gives them sometheing extra to pass the time.

Oddly the plants do seem to come back with a vengeance after those. Still staying in the mid 80’s do far. We had a couple of hot days before the storms but it’s really been a nice June excepting the freaking never ending dry winds… heh. Looks like I’ll be mowing weeds for the rest of the summer now. I’ve only had to mow once it’s been so dry.

Thanks for the g13/hp update. Did you get the 88g13/hp that SJ Jedi sent out? I may pop a few of those to run next to these.

I’m getting ready to get the goodies out and sorted… before I start mowing for the next two months straight. Hey, got a goat I can borrow?

Stay lifted my brother. How many weeks will Crater Lake take? peace

9 Likes

If you’re asking moi, then it’s one of the mother’s used to make those beans… #17. 14 went mutant 3-leafer on me…

8 Likes

You know, I’ve been having this problem with the Herijuana clones I got going! A couple of them have so many 3 fingered leaves up and down the length of the plant, that I would imagine they would be off balanced! :wink::grin:

6 Likes

Hmm, I replied to you in some other universe but it didn’t get sent… I think I was on my phone. I’ll see it if it’s still there…

4 Likes

That casper og looks like it’s gonna go long! Some skinny ass leaves! Awesome to see your garden! Looking good!

6 Likes

Cut mine in the 9th week. Some may want to go longer but if you go too long that shit will make you comatose. My taste is 9th week tho. I hope you have a good grow with it.

7 Likes

#14 and #17 are very different too

2 Likes

7/4/20 update :us: :firecracker: :boom: :fireworks: :muscle: :persevere: :statue_of_liberty: :turkey:

Be free or fight & die tryin y’all. :hugs:

Transplanted starts after culling about 12 suspected males, set aside a Cherry Vanilla Skunk x Blue Orca Haze suspected male for @SCJedi…had been thinking it was CVS x Granny :skunk: Skunk. :blush:

Put up shadecloth…not the good kind, just tarps from harbor freight, but it helps(I think). Will probably move the clones in the growbags out to the larger garden’s 3rd plot in a few weeks when smell begins to threaten creatures great & small.

(left to right)

row 1(nearest):

3 Remedy x Red Cherry Berry :cherries:

Sweet Wonder CBD

Girltime x SourLifesaver F2 Sourpuss F2 (note how different the other one is–row 2, plant 5) :thinking:

row 2:

Remedy CBD x Red Cherry Berry plants 4 &5

2 more Sweet Wonder’s CBD @Sebring :v:

Girltime x SourLifesaver “Sourpuss” F2 plant 2

row 3:

3 Near Misses @99PerCent :v:

2 Red Cherry Berry F2s

Herijuana :syringe: @Pedro_Bann :v:

row 4:

GDP x Red Cherry Berry (moi)

3 GorillaZkittles :tongue: :gorilla:

Guava Hashplant x Cindy99 @paintedfire420 :v:

clones:

(clones descriptions in previos update. it’s July 4th. bite me)

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :pray:

22 Likes

:fire::fire::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This will be very nice to follow-up!!! Love the variety you got there !

3 Likes

Wow so many plants here
Beautifull

1 Like