The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

Bro jumping from your huge photoperiod trees to autoflower shrubbery is gonna be a difficult transition for you :rofl:

5 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Yeah, having it all out in the open in CA was nice & I hope Hawai’i adopts some looser laws but there IS medical cannabis here. Just need to get my card. :sweat_smile:

I’ve got everything but the tent so far & haven’t popped the beans yet…debating on whether to run incognito or be “unto-others” & ask the landlord if it’s OK. :laughing:

The yield reduction will mean starting new ones while the flowers finish…definitely not pulling 10lbs. out of a :tent: 5x5. :rofl: :cry:

:call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

In my 4x4 at a push if things go perfect and I grow a high yield strain I can grow 2lb+ but that’s photoperiod. I grew a White widow auto when I very first joined OG that ended up being a pain. Went 16 weeks BUT yielded 12 Oz dry. Was huge but the smoke was meh :roll_eyes:
Grow some photos and throw a net in the tent FFS. :v:

6 Likes

@cannabissequoia , did you send me some SWT#4 that I forgot to thank you for?

EDIT: I found out who it was. :blush:

3 Likes

nice place to be in some time you will get with some local outdoors grower that will hook you up with some cannabis seeds that will grow / flower in that climate good luck

2 Likes

@MoBilly :+1: Sweettooth is legendary & so is Breeder Steve. Wishing you the best harvest!

waddup @regulator - yeah there is a lot of paradise-ish-ness to Hawaii but it’s got it’s problems too. Aaaaand if you go up to higher elevation :sunglasses: it’s freakin COLD! :man_shrugging:

The real estate market is as brutal as California or any other high-dollar place & I’ve been through the wringer for months…lost the deal I was contracted in to some sleazy m’fers that better watch their back. :elephant: never forgets. :rage:

But today I’m putting in an offer somewhere else on the Big Island & :crossed_fingers: hopefully it all goes well. It’s 1/2 mi. from the beach(Big Island actually doesn’t really have much beach…mostly rocks. :blush: And 10’ of rain avg. means I can water them plants daily.

My collection of 43 strains is still on the mainland… am dying to get back to growing ASAP.

Indeed, the humidity will be a challenge & I look forward to massive pheno hunting with tiny plants.

My Barney’s RedCherryBerry IBL is a high priority but I know it’ll freak out going from Sacramento to Hawai’i. :crazy_face:

@DiggySoze 's PNG Goroka Highland is right up there too… and the amazing gifts from @Ftlob ,@Sebring , @GrowHard , and all you wonderful people. :hugs:

43! STRAINS & POLLEN 05.23.21
[qty., strain, source],* tried, ===== untried]

*7, 88G13Hashplant (aka “Ghash”) IBL, scjedi (EXCELLENT indica high, larfy)
11, DragonbloodHashplant F2,(hawaiian sativa x 88g13hp, Bodhi), MomOTR (sampled Meesh’)
66, Goroka Highland(Papua New Guinea), WorcesterFarms/DiggyS =====
4, Suge(PureKush) x Uzbekistani Hashplant F2, Bodhi, HeritageFarms/50st =====
*12, Herijuana IBL F2, Pedrobann
10, Marauder (GG4 x GDP), SAMWELL @ BakedBeanz ======
10, Northernberry(F1 hybrid. Northern Lights #5(BCSC) Female pollinated with a Blueberry(SAG) male. PeakSeedsBC) X Blueberry(PeakSeedsBC), Scissorhanz ======
20, Dank Sinatra F2 X Blueberry Hashplant F2(Blue Dream x 88g?), Zephyr =====
7, DurbanThaiHighFlyer X Cindy99, Cobra50 ======
*10, DankSinatra F2 (LA Affie mother cut x 88 g13/hashplant), nube

12, Tangie X OrangeSunshine, Scissorhanz ======

11, Hindu Kush X SFV OG or GSC , DanzaKuduro =====

6, Sweet Wonder(Harleywho(DrwhoXHarleyTsu) x Oregon Tsunami(HGW)) 2:1, 1:1

9, SuperLemonHaze X JesusOG(Hells Angel OG x Jack the Ripper)TGA, Scissorhanz (Super trichome factory best plant of 2019)

*3, OrangeSunshineF2(#1), 50state

3, GojiOG(Nepali OG x Snow Lotus(Afgooey x Block Head)) x OrangeSunshine, 50state ======

10, Tangerine Dream (G13 X Afghan X NevillesA5haze, Barneys) X L.R.U.V.(ReikoX auto), Cogitech ======

11, Deep Chunk(Afghanistan IBL)tomhill? x JungleSpice (Orange vial, may have low germination rates)), lefthandseeds ======

5, SpaceX,(Space Candy(Cotton Candy x Space Queen) x Miss Money Penny) 99% ======

4, MissMoneyPennyF2(Agent Orange x [XJ13 x Pennywise]TGA), 99Percent ======

8, JuMMPCindy99(Miss Money Penny (m) x [Jacked Up(Jack Herer x Timewreck) x C99)), 99% ======

50, 88G13HP(scjedi) x Red Cherry Berry F3, me =====

*12, Durban Poison clone x Red Cherry Berry '18, me

*16, RCB F2, me

116, Red Cherry Berry F3, me =====

12, Red Cherry Berry F2Bx1(F1 male), me =====

10, Sour Dubb X Snow Lotus BX1, Growhard ======

13, Lemon Skunk X Snow Lotus BX1, Growhard ======

11, Blue OG X Snow Lotus BX1, Growhard ======

11, Mandarin Sunset X Snow Lotus BX1, Growhard ======

12, I-95 X Stardawg F2, Growhard ======

11, (Afgooey X Wookie) X Snow Lotus BX1, Growhard ======

10, (Tahoe Alien X Soulfood) X Snow Lotus BX1, Growhard ======

Aloha OG (Maui Wowie(mrgreengenes) x Primate OG(GG4xYetiOG)

Maui Mango Haze (Maui Wowie x Mango Haze(MrNice, NL5, Skunk, Haze)

Ohelo Berry (Maui Wowie(cherry) x Blueberry Blast(snowhigh, bluedream x johnnyblaze)

Heirloom Maui Wowie ‘Cherry Bomb pheno’ Sebring (F5 of mrgreengenes)

Maui Moonglow (Maui Wowie (cherry bomb line)) x Tsi Fly (moonglow cut)ChimeraC4xC99

Ancestral Skunk F2 (80s heirloom skunk)

Australian Bastard Cannabis (humboldtCSI)

Pura Vida F2(Bodhi, pure kush x appalachia), nube, open pollenation

Dank Zappa F2 (Bodhi, 86 UW Black Hashplant X 88G13HP) Torontoke

Good Medicine F2 (Bodhi, Harlequin High CBD X Appalachia) nube

MUCH ALOHA GROWMIES!

12 Likes

@cannabissequoia you should check out that RCB x Ck that I’m growing out. She is looking great. I planted five seeds of different strains and ended up with five female plants.
I think I need to go buy a lottery ticket!
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Wishing to see you again in action Pirata|nullxnull, that list was a pleasant reading :yum:, same rainy conditions here so will follow your steps … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

every time I look at it I’m mixed with guilt & awe & anxiety… :man_facepalming:
home-growers have sooooo much better cannabis!

@regulator - here’s an example of standard daily chit in the Puna district(where i’m moving :laughing: ):

Jesus often tells me to grab a side-arm too! :laughing:

3 Likes

Meth induced violence and craziness!!! Part and parcel of the islands. You want beef 5-0? Puna district be careful…much pakalolo and mistrustful locals. Kill them with kindness and respect and your neighbors could be great friends and hanai ohana!

4 Likes

thank goodness :sweat_smile: fo dat!

:smirk: and da kine 'ness

there’s a local TV program called ‘Haole Do It’ :rofl: … I so wanted to put that on the back of my car… Aloloha :grin:

3 Likes

@Sasquatch

Haoles complain about haoles :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

See, yalready da’ line wit dat lingo. Melt u mouth!

2 Likes

Messed up bruddah, meant broke da mouth! Been too long since I was there. Cousins up and down West side, one in Hilo-town.

2 Likes

I’m a total sucker for hapa girls… :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Who isn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:relieved:

Aloha friends & growmies

I finally landed a home & just got internet today so I can get back to OG’ing! :partying_face:
It came with a dog that the sellers abandoned…& they got her with the house 2 years ago & had her tied up. I bathed her & gave her a haircut & she’s already housebroken. :clap: :man_facepalming:

Started some seeds…just a mix of what I have on hand from a false-start this past August(some auto fems & some freebie regs) & it’s mostly a test to see what they do in this climate without supplemental lighting.

My camera is back home & I embarrassingly haven’t cozied up to my iphone so more pictures will be forthcoming but for now here’s some pics from the real estate listing. :blush: :camera:

:hugs:

THANKS MOM & REST IN PEACE!

22 Likes

Very grateful to hear from you ! So happy things are falling into place ! I too have been slowly coming around,as I can !
Absolutely stunning place you have there !
And my condolences about your mother,(RIP)I’m sure she smiling down at you and your new diggs !
Mad Respect brother
Peace

1 Like

Definitely paradise. Great score. I don’t see the dog in any of the pics tho.

3 Likes

@Ftlob :pray: :angel: I know she’s still taking care of me from the afterlife if there is one…no doubt about it. I look up & say ‘thanks mom!’ anytime I feel at ease or good. :infinity:

@MBVapester Dog is in the 3rd pic at the base of the tree…black hairy thing. :joy_cat: yup, it’s hard to think of anywhere else in the US of A that I could be happier at. Snow to me is like rain to the Wicked Witch in The Wizard of Oz… :scream:
Hawai’i definitely has problems & some that seem pretty simply solved to outsiders but since I AM one still it’s hard to be a critic. I had the benefit of a pretty secure middle/working-class family growing up in California where there’s virtually unlimited opportunity. A weird fact is there are more ethnic Hawai’ians in Las Vegas than in the whole state of HI. :thinking: :game_die: :flower_playing_cards: :mahjong: :dancing_women: aka the “Ninth Island” :man_shrugging:
Gambling is outlawed in Hawai’i…no lottery…but plenty of underground/blackmarket game rooms. Imagine THAT!?!

10 Likes