The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

Glad you found a nice place bruddah! Looks perfect! Definitely one hale hau’oli !!!

3 Likes

:smiley:

One of the things I found in the garage is an artificial christmas :christmas_tree: tree with lights & I think I’ll chop it up, make it flat & put either one large :evergreen_tree: or a bunch of little ones on the front gate. :sunglasses: Seriously poetic.

:evergreen_tree: :smoking:

5 Likes

Now I see it in the shade. :+1:

I don’t mind the snow here but when I wake up to
:exclamation:Extreme cold warning… extreme wind chill values near -40. “ I just want to stay in bed.

maluhia

2 Likes

Congrats to you on landing that little slice of paradise. The only time wifey and I visited Hawaii, it snowed on Mauna Loa…LOL. Only place you could ski in the AM and dip in the warm ocean by Brunch…Cheers and Mahalo. Wonderful Home.

5 Likes

That place looks good on you.

4 Likes

Moved into a place years ago and living underneath the house was a dog with 7 pups. She had a thing for German Shepherds it seems. They were easy to give away. Pretty pups. She stayed with us and somehow got the name Princess. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Looks like a paradisiac place to live in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :palm_tree:, glad you found this place, I can tell you that once you’re surrounded by everything green you will not want to live elsewhere … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Hey dude hows it growin?

4 Likes

Yes ! how the hell are you brother man ? Definitely missing ya !
Peace

2 Likes

It’s gro-in ok :+1:

Still getting settled in. Dealing with some squatters on a neighborhood property & working on trying to fence my place… got a quote for 18k$ :frowning: to do all 2100 ft. & that’s about double what I’d hoped to spend

Thanks for checking in @Ftlob @Albannach

:call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

16 Likes

Happy to hear from you brother ! And very happy to see you do have some smokables on the way ! Can’t wait to see you dig your heels in and get set up proper !
Best wishes brother !
Peace

2 Likes

Those better be Hawaiian strains!

2 Likes

No prob dude, the place looks very nice. Hope it goes well for you there :+1:

2 Likes

Hey I’ve got a Dragons Blood HP cross that I just hit with Black Triangle pollen ! If you’d like ,it’s been throwing some nice colors and some nice smelling buds,I just chopped them and still in the drying process ! Let me know brother !
Peace

2 Likes

Just wanted to add that I believe they were originally from Hawaii ! And extremely greasy !
Peace

1 Like

I hate fencing… Used to get people in to do it, but like you say, it’s so expensive having contractors do it… I just got down to it and did it myself… Worst job ever but for a fraction of the cost lol… Minus my sanity

4 Likes

Welcome home brah! It looks like you landed a good one. I’ll take a large yard and rural settings any time over just the best house. Sort of like the house I’m finally in, lol.

I’d sure love to revisit the islands but prolly never happen. I’ll live vicariously through you.

Have you found any REAL local weed? Man, weed tastes good, grown down there.

Careful with those local women. They may kick your ass if you mess up. I loved the videos, especially the Haole at the start, still got his Jersey accent… ahh, these tourists have over run the place, buwhahhahahah :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

That’s fucking fantastic my brother and I am so glad you’re back. Housewarming gifts are in order! When you’re ready I’d like to send you one or two. Forward your new addy in a PM.
Be sure to drop by the Shitkicker Shed and burn a fat one.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@Foreigner :blush: Nope! I started what I had on me when I moved in but have since received my bean stash from home. :partying_face:

There’s 2 of these:

…and one of these:

The Inzane auto was throwing trichomes by 21 days from sprout :astonished: and definitely beats the Trizkit for this environment but I’m eager to taste them both in late April. :sunglasses:

@Ftlob Thanks :+1: but I still have the DBHP F2 from @MomOnTheRun (:pray: :pensive: )
I will for sure be trying them in the coming months/years. @Meesh shared some of her harvest & that one was tasty & a bit too strong. :joy:

@Sunvalley I hate THIS fencing the most. :unamused: 2" of soil then solid rock. :mountain: I put in metal stakes & a temporary corral for my dogs…using jackhammer, rotohammer(drill), ugh… 1.5 hours per hole! :man_facepalming: The guy who quoted me wants to use a skid-steer(bobcat) to clear a path & a mini-excavator with jackhammer to bust holes. :unamused: That’s the way it’s usually done here…or large pneumatic hammerdrill/rotohammer.

I’ve had some fun using feathers & :hammer: wedges(see youtube…) but that’s slooooow & only works for above-ground work…not so much holes.

Blasting would be huge fun but I’m not well-connected or trained enough to do that safely & effectively.

There’s sufficient trees to cut a lot of posts/stakes & a sharpened palisade out front might work, but as you noted, this isn’t fun stuff to do for days & days on end. :laughing: Let alone months…

Sorta-kinda. :slight_smile: I’m currently smokin on a 50/50 blend of CBD hemp (retail) & Sundae Driver (cut from @SCJedi found it’s way here :call_me_hand: ). The local grower uses promix & bottle-feeds “organics” & uses silly things like “bud finsiher” :man_facepalming: but it’s the best smoke I’ve had here other than @GreenCaciqueHawaii 's homegrown. :trophy: :smoking:

:rofl:

Yep. In many ways. Old dude next door is an old hippie gearhead, original SEAL('62), been everywhere, offered me weed before I could offer him some, and said he picked up a hitchhiker chick when he was new here… First thing she said after getting in: “Do you have insurance?” :neutral_face: Aiiiight.

Yessir, I do feel a bit guilty :blush: …think I have about 600 posts to get through :laughing:
Out here there’s a 2 year wait for a PO Box :man_facepalming: but I can still get mail at the post office. :+1: Been going through my collection & thinking what to grow next…

& weirdly enough, after @nube 's Good Medicine F2, I’ll start:

@cogitech 's cross of @ReikoX 's LRUV(auto) & Tangerine Dream(photo)

and…

@lefthandseeds 's Deep Chunk x Jungle Spice(orange vial!)

The Papua :japanese_ogre: New Guinea LR from @DiggySoze are kinda floundering & may not work this round but I’ve got about 60 more to pop. :+1:

So much good energy & so many good people on Overgrow. :hugs:

:smiley:

:evergreen_tree:

16 Likes

I’ve got a Hawaiian going if you believe the name which I’m not sure I do…

4 Likes