The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

and the harvest is ready , weel part is trimmed already and i have a huge clone of the miami mami log pheno sat the moment if want one is is a half gallon bag but is like 3 feet tall lmao

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia have a coffee smell to it

12 Likes

Bro mine grew huge.

Glad your growing again. Not used to seeing such small plants from you :rofl:

12 Likes

Where Is Diggy? Haven’t seen him around for a minit. Glad he’s back.

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Sort of ejem|nullxnull, he is now Worcestershire_Farms, pōmaikaʻi … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Aloha,

Glad to know the “cutting in a bottle” floated in the right direction. :ocean::desert_island::volcano:

That Sundae Driver cut is good. Pretty sure he’s running my Sundae Driver x Grape Stomper OG too.

Figure it all out end of April

6 Likes

Oh hell if I knew! What other personalities does he have? That explains why @Worcestershire_Farms and @DiggySoze are both righteous brothers! Color me informed. Peace/Love/Sharing…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia You ok dude?

3 Likes

:call_me_hand:

Yessir :sweat_smile: been logging in regularly but haven’t updated my thread. I harvested the 3 little autos & they’re in the freezer since my humidity is extremely high.

Currently have been starting seeds on natural 12/12 with little 2 & 3 hour bursts from a 400w spyder farmer led when I do laundry & run a generator. Have just begun using 24hr light on a few but it’s bare minimum & need to improve it.

@nube’s f2 of bodhi good medicine
@cogitech’s cross of @ReikoX’s LRUV & tangerine dream
@Sebring’s gift of an f2 of Homegrown Natural Wonders(odie)’ sweet wonder

Just sorting males from females & beginning to reveg the dwarfed females.

My electrical supply is all off-grid & solar needs to be expanded before I can run a proper tent. The drying will also need my big Toshiba dehuey & maybe air conditioning :man_shrugging: But for now it’s ok.

Today we got about a foot of rain so it was a good example of what I’m to expect. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Lol sounds like you might need a dingy. Great thing about LEDs is adaptability. If all you can manage is a couple of solar panels you can use them to charge a pair of truck batteries and run some strips using cheap DC drivers. It’s surprising what you can grow in a small space with 80 - 100W. Hope you get sorted soon bro, the spring sun should be great for those autos eh :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How big do you plan to go? Like do you have a gas stove etc?

1 Like

My HLG100 kicks a 2x2 in the ass

2 Likes

Sounds about right to me. An HLG 240 can produce close to 300W on our 240V mains. Turned right up it’ll fry everything inside a 2 X 4 tent. I can’t go much over 200 without getting light bleaching

3 Likes

Only drawback is that it isn’t dimmable.

2 Likes

I thought all the HLG range had adjustable outputs. You have to pull the rubber blank out on the A range to get to the internal trim pot

1 Like

I don’t think so. Let me check…

Yeah no port on driver. I don’t think the 65 is dimmable either.

But at 12 hrs and 100 watts that’s only 1.2KwH a day. I don’t know much about solar power but that doesn’t sound like a lot.

2 Likes

I would think the sun where he is should be plenty strong enough and a quick eBay search for off grid power supplies can be rewarding, panels and regulators for low voltage systems are very cheap nowadays.

2 Likes

I have a 40w panel and a small battery for when the world collapses but I don’t know much about it on a large scale. Estimating consumption etc. I could probably figure out a small cabin with lights and a radio :rofl:

2 Likes

I use to work on boats for a living, fitted loads of solar panels and wind generators over the years. Things are moving fast nowadays and mass production has made price collapse. Still need a small generator for heavy loads but the trick is to keep the hours down and charge batteries while it’s running

1 Like

Maybe one day I’ll have an off grid solar cabin. But not today.

Cloud cover and snow cover in winter would probably kill the deal.

3 Likes