The Future Is Now / So Much Drama In The LPC

The lack of customer service and a company that doesn’t stand behind their products are NOT cool with me. I have 4 of their in-line fans and filters and a plethora of bulbs and lights from them.

2 Likes

I could go on a long rant here but.

What good is automation if it doesn’t work? You’ve got to babysit the fucking thing which is the opposite of the point.

But I’m very lazy.

2 Likes

Now this sounds interesting
Bro I have a chocolate rain that may be a good cross for the choco latte I can spare a few
If you do make seeds ( shock please let me know
The amnesia I’ve got from underground seed collective when cured has an intense chocolate smell and is a bit narcotic
It’s indy leaning

Sorry to hear, I feel those fans are meant to break down
I do like the built in fan on there lights it’s great for the small tent ( less crap in the 24 x24 tent )
But I Wish I had the 150 watt light instead
When I won the light, they never said you needed to buy the controller
That was disappointing

Good luck with the new set up brother
Stay green

Peace
Paps

2 Likes

I feel I have to disagree here for a moment. Fans in lights were standard for cooling purposes and more modern lights don’t need them. Adding a fan seems like a step back, but maybe it’s just me.

Plus the fact that their fans do not have a good track record, in my opinion, what happens when the fan quits. Replacement fan? Buy another light kit? Sorry Buddy. Not a fan of the fan.

2 Likes

I just realized we highjacked @Slick1 thread. Sorry brother. I thought I was on my thread.

3 Likes

Yes, exactly. Am I left with a fan that works and a light that doesn’t? Do I need to buy a new VCR because the attached DVD died? Combo shit like that frustrates me in a general way.

1 Like

@slick1 gets what’s coming to him.

1 Like

Yeah he’s amotherf,…a motherf…mother…you know what I’m tryna say.

2 Likes

Please enunciate more clearly I’m having a hard time understanding you :joy:

1 Like

Ah! I’m just messing with Kid Bukake.

3 Likes

It’s not meant to cool the light it actually is made to blows air at the canopy

4 Likes

I appreciate that it just seems superfluous.

2 Likes

If you had some pollen I would take you up on it and dust a branch or two but with the LPCs going too I’m not going to have room for anything else for a minute. I do want to eventually do a seedrun on the Choco Latte though where I’ll grow much smaller and a bunch. When I eventually get to that I’ll let you know.

Hey guys I get the frustrations for sure but it’s only fair to mention that not only did @vivosun reach out to me quickly but they helped me sort out the issue and the fan is synced again. You can dwell on why it worked and all of a sudden didn’t and had to be remedied, or you can dwell on them responding with a solution. I’m personally just happy to have it up and running again.

8 Likes

Great to hear that they helped and took care of the issue quickly

Great job @VIVOSUN

5 Likes

Good for you brother. Glad you’re back up and running.

2 Likes

I thought you Jersey Boyz might find this “News” interesting, or at least offer the rest of us some “Context.” :rofl:

2 Likes

Sadly, @Nagel420 hasn’t been around in ages to argue about it. :frowning: That, and he might not technically be a Jersey boy anymore… was thinking about Florida, last we talked.

2 Likes

So, nobody’s gonna pick up the gauntlet here? I was hoping to stir up some witty repartee regards the Taylor vs. Pork Roll divide. Last I heard it was still an Open Question… lol

-Grouchy
PS, I miss Nags too. I hope is FL divemaster plan worked out. If anyone hears from him pls convey my best wishes.

2 Likes

Sorry, I usually don’t even eat them… I suppose I can celebrate 4/20 by going out and getting one today, though, I’m hungry anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m gonna call it a pork roll when I order because that’s what everyone else calls it around here, but I can’t honestly sit here and say it matters to me. A rose by any other name…

2 Likes