The Gauntlet 2023

Haha stupid like jail! Looks like we’re all gonna be there shortly!

2 Likes

I like force myself to well stare at a different screen. I’m beginning to think I have a screen time problem. I hate myself. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s ok I’m here for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m free!..ish. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think @JohnnyPotseed has a tried and true even for really old seeds. Involves worm castings search for it I’ll see if I can find it. Unless someone else beats me

4 Likes
3 Likes

Looking good in the gauntlet again this year. Wishing you continued success this season.

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Hope yours is going well also. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

It’s been dry as a popcorn fart here. Finally got some needed rain yesterday.

3 Likes

It’s on like Donkey Kong now. This is why weed grows so well in the Willamette Valley. Look at this humidity and heat coming.

I’m going to have to do some selective topping between now and the 15th.

Thanks for following. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

17 Likes

Wait you got a little greenhouse too? Nice

3 Likes

Its old and small and I can’t stand up in it. Full of yard tools and shit. If I had any sac I would build a big one a real one. I like the open grow. I have been thinking about getting rid of the little green house and putting up a high tunnel. Green house means problems here come fall. Shit will PM quick.

5 Likes

I’d be using that big time for starts/breeding etc. but I feel you, if it ain’t broke right? Just noticed it and was like this guys been holding out! Lol

3 Likes

That is so tiny. Been there for 35 years. I will have a 3x3 indoor come fall. I have all my gear. I also have 4x4 gorilla lite line. HLG gear. A tunnel would be how to go out there.

3 Likes

Greenhouses are great, even if you have a newer one but they can still get really cold and really hot depending on the outdoor temperatures. If it’s going to be in the mid 90’s, inside that greenhouse may be over 100 degrees in my experience. Definitely need fans and even a cooling system if you are really going for it.

1 Like

Yeah, they don’t go over well here. Very hot in summer and cold and wet for fall harvest. Open air or partial tunnel with open sides and ends. That is what’s up here.

3 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to it, got my likes for the day about 10-15 minutes ago…. And they are gone! And it wasn’t even enough to cover even my birthday thread :man_facepalming:t2: what HLG light did you get? I’ve wanted to try one for a long time, and hopefully this summer I’ll have the chance if my homie comes through :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

I have a new HLG Blackbird and HLG UVA30 bar bolts to underside of the blackbird. It will flower a 4x4 and fit in the 3x3. This fall I am going to set up a 3x3. I will have to until it is just me here. To rock an indoor hard.
I want one of these for my 4x4 gorilla lite tent.
Brand new HLG bar led. By the time I need it the kinks will be worked out and price down.

3 Likes

Sweet! I didn’t even see that one drop! Personally I’d buy another RayonLED 720 before anything else but these look badass! Those medics look great too that Jet/Holy have I’m impressed and at that price…. Epic

2 Likes

HLG making bar lights…lol…WTF are your boards??? LOL

Ill stick with GLS for the win Alex

:boom:

3 Likes